Nothing Has Changed.

WARNING: POSSIBLE SWEARING!!

__________________________________________________

--- Time Skip: 11 months and a Half later... ---

Natsu's POV

"I've searched everywhere. He's nowhere." Disappointed, I rested my head on a round and wooden table.

"Well, how do you know?" Luce looked at me from the bar counter.

"Because I've literally searched everywhere, I even harassed people countless times just to find him.."

"So that explains all the complaints we've been receiving lately.." Ice block muttered to himself.

"And how long has it been since he left?"

"Almost a year by now."

"So you've been at it for almost a year." The ice-cube said in a pretty annoying tone but today I just didn't have the energy of fighting with anyone, "Major issues."

"Not today, princess." I was exhausted and began losing my confidence and hopes.

Maybe he doesn't want to be found... I closed my eyes and wished that I could find him again, that time when we first met. I could remember it as if it were yesterday.

"Natsu?" Happy called, which eventually snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I lazily asked, not that I didn't exactly care much.

"I heard that there's rare monsters-" A loud explosion sounded off and it was loud, it shook the ground to the point where some of our members fell flat to the floor. Given the magnitude and the power it carried, it couldn't have been too far.

"MAGNOLIA BEING DESTROYED!!" Erza burst through the guild doors, and she looked terrified. That made me get up immediately.

"I'M GONNA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA WHOEVER'S RESPONSIBLE!!!" I yelled then ran out. Lucy, Ice-princess, iron bolts, basically the members who felt like they were strong enough followed me. I don't know where Laxus came from, but he tagged along even gramps. As we made it out of the guild, everything was in black flames. Buildings were being eaten away by all this black stuff and there stood the two same males from the train station, in the center of the street that led to our guild. One of the males were lying on the floor, leaving the other standing over him.

"YOU...." Gramps had said as he grew larger in size, "WERE YOU THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS DESTRUCTION?!" He sounded demonic, just as demonic as Erza when she loses her cake.

(Y/n)'s POV

I finally killed him... I am proud of what I've done today and no way in hell do I have any regrets. Just when I was about to dance around like a hopeless idiot, my stomach began rumbling. Way to spoil the mood... I didn't seem to care much about the fact that I'd get really sick after eating all this fire, but I still went ahead and did it anyways, seemingly shocking everyone, even the fire dragon slayer. Whether they could see my face didn't seem to matter to me anymore, as long as I have the power to protect them then I'm fine with whatever happens to me. After all, if it weren't for that sadistic man, I would've never been able to find someone suitable to teach me some new magic.

"No, I merely killed the one responsible." I turned to face them

"Oh, well in that case.." Makarov began shrinking back to his original size and walked to me, eventually stopping four or five feet away from where I stood. He took a deep breath and looked at my hidden face, "WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KNOCK HIM UNCONCIOUS INSTEAD OF TURNING THIS PART OF MAGNOLIA INTO YOUR BATTLEFIELD?!!" He seemed- no- he IS pissed off.