The More You Know?

"Did. You. Just-"

"I'MSORRYIDIDN'TMEANFORITTOCOMEOUTTHATWAY!!!" The blue exceed covered his face in embarrassment, "ISWEARIDIDN'TMEANTOSAYITLIKETHATIW-WAS-" Happy began to panic, sweating and trembling, "I-IWASMETAPHORICALLYSPEAKING-YEAH,IWASMETAPHORACALLYSPEAKING!!!"

It was at that moment, Happy knew... He f*cked up.
Natsu's face began to burn, literally. Steam could be seen escaping his nostrils AND his ears.

"THEN WHY'D YA GO ON AND SAY THAT?!!!! AND ALSO-" The salamander puffed, "METAPHORICALLY SPEAKING?!!! THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL AND YA KNOW IT!!! WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING LIKE-"

"Oh... w-will ya look at the time, I forgot I promised Carla that I'd help her and Wendy." Within a moment's notice, Happy had already dashed through the opened window.

"HAPPY!!! I AIN'T DONE WITH YA!!! GET YOUR LITTLE BLUE-"

"Natsu?" The shadow dragon slayer peered through the doorway, "Is everything-"

"HI (Y/N)!!!" He shouted nervously, "HI (Y/N)..." He said in an awkward tone, "Hi (Y/n)?" This time, he was unsure.

"I.... heard yelling-" He looked at the previously fired up dragon slayer and noticed how steamy the window was, "And I was a little worried because there was... an abnormal amount of smoke leaving home so..."

"N-Nothin' wrong here, just got caught up in Happy's pre-pubescent-" Natsu hesitated, "Mood-swings?"

"Pre-Pubescent? Exceeds go through puberty?"

"Well... Y-Yeah. Ya didn't know?" Sounding unsure, he scratched the back of his head.

"Umm... No, I didn't know... But the more you know, right?"

Natsu's  POV:

Then there was along period of quietness. I could hear the birds chirping, even the little chicks, the wind blowing at the trees and leaves clattering against the ground, this reminds me of something, but I can't really put my finger on it.

"I know we're dating and all but I've always wanted to ask you something.." He said.

"...Go for it." I replied casually.

"Are you sure..? It may seem personal.."

"Don't ya worry." I smirked as I lightly beat against my chest, "I'm tougher than I look, if I do say so myself."

"Okay... if you say so..." He sighed, "I know it's none of my business but before you started to take a liking to me, wasn't Lucy the person you really, really liked?"

I did like Lucy, I still do though but...

"Yeah, I did have feelings for her.." I relaxed on the bed.

"So how come you never told her how you felt?"

"Well... I thought that... that if I told her how I really felt about her, she might not accept my feelings-" I stared at the ceiling, "But I realized that if I wait too long, chances are that the one person I really like, won't be around forever."

"But you still have feelings for her, don't you?" He looked at me with gentle eyes... Eye, I mean...

"I do, as a friend and as a member of Fairy Tail, but you're the one that I like so don't worry 'bout it, I may be reckless but I am real loyal to my family."

"That's what worries me..."

"Huh? How come?" I was confused, turning my head sideways, I managed to catch a glimpse of his facial expression from a lower side view and it didn't look happy at all. He has the same look when I used to blame myself for the bad things that happy to people.

"There will be tough choices to make in the future, Natsu."

"I know, that's why I got you with me." I sat up and scratched my nose, "I don't know a lot about you, but what I do know is this: When you go missing or even leave, I'll be the one who drags your sorry little but back here so-"

"I know that but-"

"No butts, no cuts, no coconuts."

"Butts...?"

"Hey! I said no 'butts' remember?"

"Yes but-"

"Ah! There ya go again!!" We laughed then I playfully hitting him but instead, I knock him off the bed... Whoops....

***********************************

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! !!

I'm getting flooded by homework and classes!!!