On the Run.

ENJOY!!!!

______________________________________________________________

--- The Next Day ---

"HE WHAT?!" A certain fire dragon slayer angrily asked.

"He left." The guild master said once more.

"How come?" Team Natsu were curious to know the reason, but had a few ideas.

"Maybe because he felt uncomfortable around us?" Lucy said to herself then looked over at Gray, where he was seen In his undergarments, "That would be an understandable and relatable reason."

"MAYBE HE LEFT 'CAUSE STRIPPER WAS TOO WEIRD!!" Natsu spat out.

"OR HE LEFT JUST 'CAUSE FLAME-BRAINS WOULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

"Leave him alone? What do you mean?" Erza looked at the two mages as they prepared to fight each other once again.

"Don't tell me you guys didn't notice.."" Gray looked at the others, surprised

"Notice what?"

"IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS!! NATSU IS-"

"HERE!!! TASTE MY NEW AND IMPROVED FLYING PUNCH!!" The salamander hollered, "DON'T WORRY!! IT'S 100% FREE AND ALL NATURAL!!" Natsu first punched the ice-mage down then proceeded to kick him directly towards the ceiling. As usual, he used too much power and it literally sent Gray flying away.

"Natsu?" The armored woman asked as she placed her hand on his shoulder, making him nervous, "Were you the cause of (L/n) leaving?"

"I didn't do anything." He replied in a low tone, "I didn't even know 'bout this 'till gramps told us."

She saw the sincere face he had, "What should we do, master?"

"It's best if everyone-" Makarov was cut off by the iron dragon slayer.

"I can help look for your precious teammate." Gajeel called from across the hall.

"WEREN'T YOU BRATS LISTENING?!!" The guild master's began turning red, not as in embarrassed, but as in burning rage.

"QUICK!!" Lucy said, "HE'S GONNA BLOW!!"

And with that, team Natsu and Gajeel ran out of the hall.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?!" Lucy asked as they ran.

"THE TRAIN STATION!!"

"Why?" The iron dragon slayer looked at the salamander.

"We're going to Hargeon." He said as they ran past houses, buildings and through the bustling crowd of the town square.

--- In Magnolia's Train Station ---

"See that young man?" The cloaked man asked as he pointed to a man, who appeared as a traveler.

"What about him?" The younger hooded male asked coldly.

"I want you to kill him."

"What for..?" The younger man didn't seem to have reacted like other people would when they're forced to kill others.

"Just for fun." The older man chuckled before heading on the train, followed by the hesitant younger male.

"You disgust me.." He plainly said.

"Why, thank you." Was all the man said before choosing a seat near their soon-to-be victim.

"Not now..." The younger male had said to himself.