Lost and Found.

I'm SO sorry for being able to update for a little while.
Some things got a little outta hand and I now have a couple issues going on so I'll be updating each chapter a bit later than expected.
Until then, THANKS FOR READING!!!
And Enjoy!!!

__________________________________________________

Narrative POV:

Jumping and dodging each of the Vulcan's attacks, (Y/n) was apparently alone. In Mt. Hakobe. No one to aid him, but that WOULD be his fault for going straight to his first mission and for refusing any help, not that anyone offered to go with him. But due to being in an ice cave, his options were limited, very limited.

-------- 5 hours before --------

Today was a bit different, you seemed much more grumpier than usual.
"Shouldn't you at least take someone with you? It's your first mission, (L/n)." Mirajane pleaded.
"I don't need help." (Y/n) took the request paper and started leaving.
"Will you at least tell me what you decided to complete?"
"Searching for a missing person."
"In Mt. Hakobe?" Gray butted in.
"That's none of your business." You retorted.
"Whatever, when you need help, just scream okay?" He said while laughing.
"The newbie's going on his first mission? Alone? NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL MANLY!!" Elfman shouted.
Ignoring their chit-chatting, you left the guild, undetected.

--------- Currently -------

"You know..." (Y/n) said after landing at the edge of a small hill, just right behind you, was a cliff. An endless fall into its abyss, your lack of warmth and clothing layers, the snowy weather didn't seem to bother you, as a matter of fact, you enjoyed the bitter cold. The snow flakes blowing against your face, your cloak flying behind you, the cold biting at your fingertips, you managed to lure the Vulcan out of its cave.
"Readyornothereicome!!" It shouted, running towards you. Waiting for the right moment, you just stood there, playing with your purple and black amulet you had for as long as you can remember. The gift that Apollian gave you the day he disappeared.
"I'm never leaving you in my back pack anymore..." You said.

---------- 6 hours before --------

"H-Here's your back pack, I forgot to give it back..." Natsu held up your backpack while lying on his face, on the ground.
"I was wondering when you'd give it back." Snatching it, you left.
"D-Don't you think he went a bit overboard?" Happy asked.
"Yeah, No kidding..." Natsu said as he rubbed the throbbing bump on his back head and Sat up, looking at the trees and bushes that were now black, burnt black.
"Well... That's probably what happens when you try to stalk someone back to their home." Happy Sat up, also rubbing his throbbing bump on his forehead.
"So he lives in the East forest?" The fire Dragon slayer asked himself.
"Maybe."
"Well, I'm heading back to the guild." They both got up and dusted themselves a bit then went on their way.
"He's as scary as Erza..."
"Yeah, no kidding..."

------- Back to reality -----

"SHADOW DRAGON'S ROAR!!!" Gathering up all the shadows, you released your attack and sent the Vulcan spiraling in the air then noticed a man in a black long coat.
"You.... Must be that Shadow Dragon Slayer that people are talking about." Was all you heard before the man disappeared.
"People are talking about me?" You said to yourself but obviously didn't care. Then made your way back into the iced cave, where you bumped into that Vulcan. And found something you didn't notice before. When you walked closer, you realized it was a little boy about 4 or 5 years old, balled up, shivering and crying. Wearing only a pair of shorts, a white and blue t-shirt but no shoes.
"Hey..." You said as you looked down at him. The only thing you could hear from him was sobbing and sniffing.
"I-I'm s-scared..." The boy stammered, trying to stop crying.
"I know, that's why I'm here. What's your name?"
"R-Raenef..."
"I'm here to take you back home, you don't need to be scared anymore." You held out your hand to him and smiled warmly.
Raenef said nothing and took a hold of your hand. Feeling that Raenef's survival was more important, you took your cloak and wrapped it around him, then carried him out.
"Mister... What's your name?" Raenef asked as you were making your way off the mountain.
"You can just call me (L/n)."
"Thanks mister..." The young boy said.
"By the way, how did you get from Magnolia all the way up here in Hakobe?"
"A man in a black coat took me here and said that he will be back... But he never came."
Must be that guy who was watching me... Leaving Mt. Hakobe, you headed straight for Magnolia.

------ An hour later ------

You were arriving at Fairy Tail until you saw a couple, in tears.
"Our son is gone!!" The woman cried.
"Fairy Tail is looking. They'll find Raenef. I'm sure." The man said, sadly.
Raenef. They must be his parents then. You thought. As you went to them, Raenef woke up.
"Are we there yet?" He yawned.
"They're your parents, right?" You pointed towards the couple as you set him down and took your cloak back.
"Don't cry mommy..." Raenef looked at them and then scanned his surroundings until he saw a Bush of blue and white tulips. "Mommy loves tulips." Raenef took a couple tulips and ran towards his sobbing mother and sad father.
"RAENEF!!" They cried out, running towards him, hugging him, like any worried parent would do. After minutes of watching the couple reunite happily, you left but was stop by the young boy.
"Mister (L/n)? Where are you going?"
"Back... Home." You looked back at him.
"But can't you stay for a little longer?"
"Honey, say something!!" The woman whispered to her husband.
"R-right.." The husband cleared his throat and began loud and clear.
"If you can't stay-"
"Here Mister (L/n)." Raenef ran towards you and handed two key chains that appeared to be stuck together with magnets, a four-leaf clover.
"Hm?" Now facing him, you were on one knee while your left hand was holding both of the attached key chains.
"This is my lucky charm. Since it's stuck together, you can give the other half to someone you really like. So they can have good luck too."
"Raenef..." His mother looked at him proudly.
"Thank you. I'll keep this with me." You patted his head and watched him run back to his family.
"Thank you sir. Is there anything we can do to repay you?" The husband asked.
Getting a little gift from someone whom you rescued and being thanked is already enough for me, you thought.

After you made it to the guild, you sat at the table in the far corner with a backpack full of jewels, then Natsu and Happy came along and sat with you.
"Hey!!" Happy called. But you weren't paying attention.
"Earth to (L/n)" Natsu said as he waved his hands in front of your face, but you still weren't paying attention, since you were so caught up in your thoughts.
"Hey!! Look I'm gonna eat (L/n)'s (F/f)!!" Natsu said. And with that, it snapped you right back into reality.
"I'm hungry. Where is it?" Looking around only to find that Natsu and Happy we're staring at you.
"So what did ya do today?" Happy asked as he ate his fish.
"Why do you want to know?" Again, back to grumpy town.
"You seemed kinda grumpy today." He replied watching Happy offer a fish to Carla. "Can you at least tell me what you like to do?" Natsu faced you looking pretty bored.
"Um..."
"NATSU JUST ASK!!!!" Erza shouted, sending shivers down Natsu's spine.
"Do you wanna go on a mission with my team?"
"....Sure?" Uncertain about teaming up with others.
"HE SAID THAT HE'LL GO!!" Natsu shouted.
"Great. We'll need all the help we can get." Erza replied while eating her strawberry-short cake.
"What's this mission about..?" You looked at Natsu with his back facing you.
"You'll find out tomorrow afternoon." He said with a wink, smiling like an idiot.
This better be good... You thought.