So You're Still Alive?

YAYY!!!! I have a little over 100 views!! I know it's not much, but I'm still happy that some people still read my stuff.

THANK YOU!!!! Oh and here's a little info on the new character:

Vincent Hayner is a man around his twenties with long dark red hair and an eyepatch over his right eye who is (Y/n)'s enemy. In the past, (Y/n) encountered this man then somehow managed to completely sever his left arm while damaging his right eye. Vincent has been keeping his "eye" on (Y/n) ever since. (Get it?? ;)

Oh and I have this new book I'm working on. It's called "The Story of Two Dragon Slayers"

Read it if ya want.

Anyways, that's it for now.

ENJOY!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

---- The Next Day -----

(Y/n)'s POV:

"HEY (L/N)!!!" Natsu called as soon as I opened the guild doors. Next to him stood Erza, Gray, Lucy and Happy.

"Hmph..." As soon as I made my way, Natsu had already picked a fight with Gray.

Right before either of them could launch an attack, Erza came in, pushing their heads sideways, causing a loud and obvious cracking sound.

"ENOUGH PLAYING!!" She shouted, "Let's get down to business."

"Y-Yes Ma'am..." They both whined.

"So, what's the mission?" I asked as I sat myself on a broken table.

"We're after 'The Raven'." She said as she turned to me.

"The... Raven?" I was a little shocked, So he's actually in town. My mind kept creating the worst possible scenarios that could happen, especially with Fairy Tail's supposed strongest members around.

Natsu's POV:

"(L/n)?" After Erza told him who we're up against, he looked a lot more serious than before.

"Hey, earth to (L/n)" Gray said as he waved his hand slowly in front of (L/n)'s face

Is something wrong? I thought to myself as I looked at him worried, apparently he's paying no attention to me, he's not paying any attention to anyone.

I will find you, and I. Will. Kill. You. A male voice said.

"Huh?" I looked around to find where the voice was coming from, Gajeel and Wendy looked like they heard it as well.

"Hey Salamander, was that you?" Iron Bolts asked.

"Can't be, that voice seemed more scarier and darker than his.." Wendy said as she made her way to the Iron and Fire dragon slayers.

"Geez, is he spacing out?" I heard Gray say as he clenched his fist.

Narrative POV:

Right when Gray was about to punch (L/n), Natsu grabbed Gray's hand and gripped it tightly.

"Leave him be." He looked at Gray then (L/n) stood up, he looked at Natsu, in annoyance.

"I don't need a body guard." Was all he said before punching the ground, sending both Natsu and Gray flying upward, breaking the ceiling. Standing now, he went back thinking, only for a short while this time.