Selling Out a Friend? Or A Foe? Pt. 1

It had only been a few days and everyone around you treated you like some criminal. All except Natsu and somehow Happy too. Despite the harsh words and treatment you received, you couldn't blame them. After all, wouldn't you get angry if someone else tried to kill you?

"Geez, how stupid can he get?" Gray spat, "The guy tried to kill him and yet, he treats him like any other person."

"Maybe... We were a little worked up. If Natsu can forgive someone easily like that, then maybe there's some reason behind the actions Gajeel and Lucy witnessed." Erza sighed, "I think it's time to apologize to him..."

"Hell no."

"Well, I am." She stood from her seat, leaving her cake unattended and searched everywhere for you and Natsu, "Where is he by the way?"

Lucy looked at Erza and sighed, "I think Natsu said something about exploring the uncharted areas."

"Uncharted areas?" The armored woman glared at the celestial wizard, "Where?"

"I-I don't know..." She waved her hands and smiled nervously.

--- Meanwhile in the Dark Woods ---

"Isn't this cool?" Natsu smiled as he swiped the dead branches away from his body, hitting your face.

"Couldn't you be a little more careful at where you swap things?" You looked at him slightly annoyed, pulling the twigs from your hair. He turned a faced you then smiled nervously.

"Oh, s-sorry about that." He picked out the smaller twigs from your hair, "There. Good as new."

You both exchanged smiles and went on your way.

"You never told me where you were taking me."

"It's a surprise..." He chuckled mischievously.

"So... it's somewhere in this... forsaken woods?"

"Well... Yeah.."

"Oh..." You sighed, "I hope it doesn't involve twigs..." You joked.

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll like it." He walked forward, now being careful of his surroundings.

---Back at the Guild ---

The same man walked into the guild, asking for the same person.

"I thought I told you, we have not seen this young man." Makarov said calmly.

"Good day then." He replied before taking off followed by Lucy.

"Lucy? Where are you going?" Gray looked at her curiously.

"M-Me? I just uh... Wanted to get some fresh air."

"Oh... Okay." With that, the celestial spirit wizard left.

The mysterious male walked towards the town square, not long after, he began to sense Lucy's presence, "May I help you?" He turned and looked straight into her eyes.

"Just what is it do you want with (Y/n)?" She looked cautiously at the older man only to receive a smile.

"Ahh, so you do know (Y/n) (L/n)?" He looked at the crowd ahead.

Lucy took a step back, feeling nervous and guilty as well as regret. She shouldn't have said that, she shouldn't have let her curiosity get the better of her. Could this man be an enemy?

"I'm no enemy to (Y/n)." His smile slowly faded away, "But if you refuse to tell me where he is... Then." He took a few steps back and held up his hand, forming some sort of dark energy in the shape of a ball, "I'll claim every life in all of Fiore." Then went back and smiled sickly.

The wizard frozen in place. Should I tell him..? What's gonna happen to (Y/n)? Then slowly reached for her celestial spirits' keys.

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you. From the looks of it." The dark energy increased in size, "I'm more powerful than your mere spirits."

This stopped her, "I-I'll... tell you... But I don't know where he is exactly..."

"Good girl." The dark energy vanished as he relaxed his hand to his side.

"But you have to promise to not hurt him..." She shouted.

"I don't intend to hurt him." He said, I intend to kill him. "But you have my word." He bowed.

"Alright..."