Chapter 6

When I woke up I couldn't move. I felt stiff. I looked around the room I was in. It was small. The only thing in it was the bed I was laying on. The bed was metal. There was nothing on it except for a thin sheet. The walls and the floor were also made of metal. I touched the wall and shivered. It was cold. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. I was wearing something similar to a hospital gown. When I looked down I noticed a long red line running down my leg. A scar. I examined myself for more. There were too many to count. My body was covered in permanent lines. Some were fresh. Some were old. My mind flashed back. I was screaming. Two men in white uniforms had grabbed me. They were silent as they worked. I remember kicking and punching and screaming but then they injected something into my arm. From there I can't remember much else except for every time I started to fight they would inject me with something again.

I touched the most recent mark. I bit my tongue to stop the tears. It was still inflamed. The color was an angry red. Why were they doing this to me? I wondered. My thoughts stopped and I tensed up as I heard the door click open. A man walked towards me. This was one of the doctors. I hid my face behind my hair. I couldn't look at him. It was too painful. Three months of pure torture and no sign of it stopping. The doctor grabbed my arm and started to rub some sort of solution on the fresh wound. It burned. I felt the solution travel up my veins. I didn't know what it was doing but I wanted it to end. I collapsed to ground screaming.

DANNY'S POV

It has been three months since the last time anyone had seen Ashley. Rumor was that she had run away. I didn't believe it. The police said that they were working on the case but could never find any evidence. It was like she had just disappeared... like a ghost.

Since she disappeared there hadn't been any sign of that new ghost, Ash Phantom, either. I set myself on a mission to find out what had happened to both of them. Whether they were the same person or not.

I went to the one person who I knew could help me.

Clockwork.

"Clockwork, I need your help." I said as I stepped into his room.

"I cannot help you." He replied. "Helping you would alter the future and put you in her spot."

"Where is she!?" I demanded.

Clockwork brought a visual to a girl sitting alone in a dark room. Her hair was matted and covering her face. She had long scars covering her body. Then a man entered the room. He did something to her arm that made her cry out in pain. When she moved her hair fell away from her face revealing her identity.

Ashley.

ASHLEY'S POV

I heard the door click again as it closed. I was once again alone. I laid there on the hard ground writhering in pain. I tried to go ghost. That would make the pain stop. Or so I thought. Two white rings appeared and as they moved along my body the pain increased. I screamed even more. The rings fizzled away leaving me still human and weaker than I was before. I tried to stand up but couldn't. I had no energy. I pressed my face against the floor. The cool metal felt good on my hot skin. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

**********

So I'm updating this sooner than I thought I would.

I was thinking about doing a chapter from Sam or Tucker's perspective coming up soon. Do you guys want that? Please comment and let me know!

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!

Thanks! <3
-Aly