Chapter 11

SAM'S POV

I tossed and turned. I couldn't sleep. I looked at the clock. It was 2:00 am.

A few weeks ago my best friend disappeared. Nobody knew what had happened to him. He had disappeared into thin air.

Like a ghost.

I was worried sick. It wasn't like Danny to leave for this long without telling anyone. I was afraid that Amity Park would be overrun by ghosts but there hadn't been a trace of one which made me even more nervous.

I couldn't take the waiting. The police weren't going to find him. I guess if you want to get something done you've got to do it to yourself.

I got out of bed and pulled on my usual black attire. I snuck out of my room and walked right out the front door. The next stop was Tucker's house.

I found Tucker's window and tapped on it. He sat up and looked around. I tapped again. He looked reluctant to get up. I tapped again. Finally he got up and walked over.

"Sam? What are you doing here!? It's after two in the morning!" He whispered.

"We need to go find Danny. Something's seriously wrong. I can feel it." I tried to hide the worried tone in my voice.

"Ok. I'm in." Tucker agreed right away. I could tell that he had been going crazy without his best guy friend around.

I gave Tucker some privacy so that he could change and then he crawled out his window and met up with me. Then it was on to stop two. Fenton Works.

It wasn't as hard as I had thought it would be to bust into Danny's house. After we were in we walked the familiar path to the lab. We needed to stock up on ghost busting equipment since we weren't exactly sure who or what we'd be up against.

"Where do we start?" Tucker asked after we had gathered enough supplies.

"Hmmm....I guess the Ghost Zone would be our best bet." I answered.

And then we entered the swirling green mass known as the Ghost Zone.

~~~~~~~~~~

The Zone was eerily silent. There only sign that there was even anything living there came from a light that was shining underneath of one of the hundreds of doors.

"Hey Tucker. Over there." I pointed to the light.

When we got to the door I put my hand up to signal Tucker to be quiet. I pressed my ear to the door.

Silence.

I figured it was now or never. I took a deep breath and turned the knob.

The door swung open to reveal an empty room. We stepped in and followed the twisting corridor.

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice stopped us in our tracks.

"Skulker? What are you doing here?" I said with slight annoyance even though I was actually happy to see someone.

"Hmm. I could say the same to you." Skulker retorted.

"We're looking for Danny. Have you seen him?" Tucker skipped right to the point.

"They got the ghost child too? Interesting." Skulker said to what appeared to be himself.

"What do you mean they got him too? Who's they? Where is he?!" I demanded.

"There's these men. They've been entering the Ghost Zone for a few weeks now. They never leave without a ghost." Skulker explained.

"Wait...was it the Guys in White?" I asked.

"I don't know...do they always wear white suits?" Skulker questioned.

"I'm pretty sure that what the name implies." I rolled my eyes. "Can you help us find them?"

"Why should I help you?"

"Because if you don't then you just might be the next victim!" Tucker added.

Skulker thought for moment. "Alright. Fine."

**********

So I did a different perspective...did you guys like it? Let me know!

Comment, Vote, Share, Follow!

Thanks <3

-Aly