Chapter 9

DANNY'S POV

My arms and legs were strapped to a table. I couldn't move. I couldn't break free.

And I couldn't go ghost.

I was rolled through the dark hallways until we got to these two big doors. I was shoved through them and the lighting changed. This room was bright and white. It looked almost cheerful compared to the rest of the building. It was anything but cheerful, however.

The men rolled me to the center of the room and then left. I was alone but only for a moment. Another group of men walked through the doors. They appeared to be doctors. I remembered the scars I saw on Ashley and shivered.

"Why hello there. It looks as if we have a new toy." One if the "doctors" stated causing the others to all erupt with laughter.

He picked up what looked like a knife. It was fairly large. He placed it on my arm. The metal was cool. I let out a scream. I will spare you the details because it was all too horrifying.

I watched as the "doctors" emptied tubes of my blood into beakers. The beakers were attached to some sort of machine.

"He's the same." One of the "doctors" said observing the machine.

"Exactly like the other?" Another "doctor" questioned.

"Yes." The first replied. "There's two of. them now. We need to figure out how they became this way. Send him to Hawthorne."

Two guards appeared and removed me from the table. And not gently either. They handcuffed me and led me down the hall until we came to a specific door. From there they took me into the room and sat me in a chair.

In the room was desk. At the desk sat a man. He looked to be in his fifties.

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. Daniel Fenton or should I say Danny Phantom." The man's mouth turned up into a smirk.

"What do you want with me?" I spat.

"Oh, no need to sound so angry." The man was trying too hard to be overly nice. It sickened me.

"Why shouldn't I be angry? You abducted me! You cut me open!" I stuck out my arm to show the man the fresh cuts. "What do you want with me?" I shouted.

"Calm down, Daniel. It isn't as bad as it seems. We're only trying to receive information."

"What do you even need information about!?" I shouted.

"Ghosts, boy. We've been trying for years and have never been able to obtain any ghost DNA. We would've settled for any ghost but a few years ago the mysterious Danny Phantom appeared. We started to observe him and eventually found his true identity to be you. We've tried to capture you before but you were too quick. And then we noticed another. This one was a girl. Ashley Rise or Ash Phantom. She had less control over her abilities and was an easier target. So we went for her. We've gathered all the information we can get but none of it explains how she got these ghost-like abilities while also being human. We're hoping that maybe your samples will answer our unanswered questions." The man explained.

"Why do you need to know everything about ghosts?" It was my turn to get information.

"It's what we do. We've worked our whole lives and this is the closet we've ever come to understanding these spirits. Very soon we'll be able to prove the existence of ghosts and that everyone who's ever believed us to be crazy will be shut up once and for all! We'll even have the bodies to prove it." He let out a maniacal laugh.

"You're one crazed up fruit loop." I wasn't kidding. This dude was seriously messed up.

"Not for long. Now as I said before...I need information. Tell me, how did you become this?" He asked.

"It's none of your business." I clenched my teeth together. "I don't have to tell you anything. I wont."

"Maybe not now but you will." He pressed a button on his desk and I was pulled back to my cell.

**********

So this was kind of a long chapter but I wanted it somewhat more detailed. I hoped you enjoyed Danny's POV.
Comment, Vote, Follow, Share
Thanks <3
-Aly