Chp. 3

Friday- Brailynn POV 

I was in the locker room. Practice had just finished. As I was walking to the showers I heard Aubrey talking. 

"I'm thinking of throwing a party this weekend. I might invite the new guy Kevin." She said.

"Am I invited?" one of her followers asked. 

"Of course! Everyone's invited." She replied. 

Ugh. She has a party almost every weekend. Me and Raidon are never invited cause we aren't 'cool enough'. But we don't care cause were used to it. 

I walked into the shower with my towel and clothes. I turned it on and then stripped my bball clothes off. 

After my shower I got dressed and put my hair in a ponytail. I headed outside to wait for Raidon as usual. I sat on a bench on my phone. I got a new notification on Insta. 

@Aubreydabest posted: Party at my house tonight @10pm. See ya there! 

I ignored it. I looked up to see Raidon and Kevin walking towards me. They would be goals if they dated. 

"Hey!" I said while waving. 

"Ayy!" Kevin said and Raidon waved.

We all headed to 1st period and sat at our table. Everyone was buzzing about Aubrey's party. 

As soon as Aubrey saw Kevin she sashayed to him, "I'm having a party tonight. You should come?" 

He smirked and said, "Only if Raidon and Brailynn can come too." 

I looked at Raidon, she smiled. "He's a Keeper." I mouthed. 

She laughed.  Aubrey rolled her eyes and said, "Fine. They can come." 

After she left Mr. Johnston came in and started teaching. I zoned out bored. Halfway through class Raidon tapped me. 

So are we going to the party?  She wrote. 

I took the notepad and scribbled, "Of course. We should go to the mall after school to get outfits!" 

Yass!  She wrote smiling.

The bell rung. Time to go to Math, mine and Raidon's least favorite subject. I put my stuff in my backpack and got up. Once Raidon and Kevin were ready we walked to Mrs. Green's class. 

***************

End Of Day -Raidon POV  

Finally free! I sweaa school is a prison for kids and teenagers. Me and Brai ran to her car excited for tonight.

 Don't get me wrong i'm kinda suspicious of what Aubrey has planned. But I mean it's rare when we get to go to a party so I'm going to have fun...Even tho I can't hear the music. I can chill or watch everyone else. I know some dances but not a lot. 

We got in the car and Brai drove off. We told Kev about our plans earlier. He said that he was fine with it. When Brailynn got pulled up to the mall we hopped out.

"Where do you want to go first?" Brailynn mouthed.

How about Rue 21. I signed.

We walked in and went to the dressy section. I looked around for 30 mins until I found something decent. I saw a cute long-sleeve lace crop top and a pink skirt to go with it. I grabbed it off the rack and Brailynn tapped me.

"Try it on!" she signed. I smiled and walked into the dressing room.

Once I had the outfit on I looked in the mirror. The girl in the mirror looked like a different person. Who had perfect hearing and no problems in the world. I'm definitely getting this.

I walked out of the dressing room and Brailynn looked shocked.

"Yes! Slay Raidon!" I saw Brailynn say.

I smiled and started posing. After a few I went and changed back into my clothes. When we payed for our clothes we headed to the food court.

We got Chik-Fil A, I got a chicken sandwich with fries and sprite. Brailynn got the same but with grape Fanta.

"Kevin is going to be drooling when he see's you!" Brailynn mouthed.

I did look pretty good but I wouldn't say drooling. I signed.

When we finished eating drove to my house to hang until the party. We were watching Netflix. Of course with subtitles for yours truly.

After a few hours I looked at my phone and noticed it was 8 o'clock.

I tapped Brailynn, Shouldn't we start getting ready?  I signed.

She nodded her head yes and jumped up from the couch. She pulled me upstairs to my room with our bags from earlier. She grabbed my notepad and ripped a piece of paper out of it. When she was done writing she tapped it to my mirror.

It said:

1. Shower. (Wash you hair too.)

2. Do each others hair.

3. Get dressed.

4. Makeup.

5. Wait for Kevin to pick us up!

I guess she is excited!

********************************************