Chp. 7

Brailynn POV
The next day (Friday)

I just got off of the phone with Devin. He said that me and Raidon need to pack for a weekend trip and bring our bathing suits. I had went to Raidon's house after school to hangout.

I wonder where they're taking us for our project? I got up from the couch and found Raidon in the kitchen.

She looked up from her phone and signed, Did Devin text you?

"Yerp. I just got of the phone with him. Wanna head to the mall for bathing suits?" I mouthed.

Kevin must have just text her the same thing... ehh less work for me. 😁

Sure, let me get ready. She replied signing back.

She got up and walked upstairs, I followed behind her. We walked to her room and I looked in her dresser for some decent clothes. We stay at each others house so much that we basically keep clothes at the others house. I grabbed an outfit. (Picture)

When I was done changing I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom

When I was done changing I sat on her bed waiting for her to come out of the bathroom. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 3:50. Five minutes later she walked out bathroom and grabbed her phone and wallet.

You ready? She signed.

I nodded and got up. We headed to my car, I grabbed my keys and wallet on the way out. Once we were buckled up I drove off to the mall.

*At the mall*

We had looked in a few stores already and bought a few outfits. But we still hadn't seen any good swimsuits. I looked at the signs of the stores trying to decide where to look next. Raidon tapped my shoulder. I broke my gaze and looked at her.

Want to look in Rue 21? She signed.

"Good idea." I said nodding in agreement.

We walked into the store and looked around for a few. I found one and went to look for Raidon. She was looking at a high-waisted bikini. The top was black and the bottom had a multi print pattern.

 The top was black and the bottom had a multi print pattern

I tapped her and showed her my swimsuit.

When she turned around I said, "Looks like we both hit the jackpot!"

She nodded. We went and payed for our swimsuits and then headed to my house. I started to get hungry.

Raidon tapped me and signed, We should go to Dunkin.

I nodded my head and started driving to Dunkin. After we got our food I drove to my house.

Once we got inside, we put our bags in my room and ate our food. While we were eating Raidon helped me pack my bag for this weekend. I put 2 outfits, shoes, accessories, everything for my hygiene and my swimsuit in my bag. We looked at each other satisfied with our work.

"Want to go back to your house so you can pack?" I asked.

Yeah, I helped you and now you can return the favor. She signed smirked.

I grabbed my trash and put it in my bathroom trash can and went to grab my bag and backpack. We walked back to my car and Raidon put her bags from the mall in front of her seat on the floor.

*At Raidon's house*

We were almost done packing Raidon's bag when my phone vibrated. I got a message from Devin.

Devin❤😜: hey we're coming to pick you guys up at 8.

Me: ok we just finished packing... so we'll be waiting. btw we're at Raidon's.

Devin❤😜: k, see you soon

Me: bye 👋🏾

Devin: bye 😘

"Devin said they're coming to get us at 8 so we should take our bags downstairs." I suggested.

She nodded and grabbed her bags. We both took our bags and sat them by the door.

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 6:20. I'm sleepy from all the shopping, packing and school today. I got Raidon's attention.

"I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when they're here." I signed.

She gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and went and laid on the couch. I felt it dip and saw Raidon sit and turn Netflix on with subtitles. After that I couldn't keep my eyelids open.

************************