Chp. 6

Raidon POV
* Next Thursday *

I'm sitting on my phone waiting for Brailynn to pick me up. I was just about finished with my cereal when I got a text.

New message from Brai👯
Brai👯: I'm here
Me: ok coming

I grabbed my backpack and walked out to Brailynn's car. Once I was strapped in Brailynn drove off to school.

When we got to the school I saw Kevin waiting with... DEVIN? Huh, I wonder why he's here? Brailynn looked at me just as shocked, but she was also excited.

I wiggled my eyebrows at her and she rolled her eyes. We got out of the car and headed towards the boys. Kevin noticed and waved at us, which made Devin look up and wave too.

"Hey!" Kevin mouthed.

Hey guys. I signed.

"So what brings you here Devin?" I watched Brailynn ask.

Devin smirked while saying, " I actually just transferred here."

Nice. Get ready to enter prison. I signed.

We all laughed.

"Did you get your schedule yet?" Brailynn asked.

Devin nodded his head and pulled out a piece of paper. He had all the same classes as us.

We walked to first period and sat at our usual table in the back.

Mr. Johnston walked in and got everyone's attention.

"Class we have another new student who just transferred here. Would you like to introduce yourself?" He said motioning to Devin.

"Hi, I'm Devin." Devin stood up and said.

Mr. Johnston smiled at him and said, "I see you have made some friends already."

Devin nodded and Mr. Johnston moved on. I started daydreaming after that not interested in what Mr. Johnston had to say. Even tho I can't hear him.🙄😂I looked up to notice everyone looked like they groaned about something Mr. Johnston said. Uh oh!

Kevin tapped me, "We have a new project." he signed.

Ugh. What is it over? I signed back.

Kevin pulled out a piece of paper and wrote, "We have partners. We have to get to know our partners and go out somewhere with them. Next Monday we have to turn in pictures and tell the class about our partner."

Fml. I hope I don't get paired with a random person. I signed.

Kevin nodded his head agreeing with me. I looked at Brailynn and she looked annoyed.

Maybe you'll get paired with Devin. I signed while wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed. Mr. Johnston projected something on the board. It said...

"Project Partners", I found my name and saw that Kevin was my partner. Yes! I looked for Brailynn's and saw she was with Devin. The lord was on our side today🙏🏽.

We all looked at each other and did a little dance. I noticed everyone started packing up and looked at Brailynn.

"Bell rung." she signed.

Man! Was I really daydreaming that long...

I put all my stuff in my bag and walked out the class with the crew. I wonder what me and Kev are going to do for the project?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sike! Did ya really think I was going to do y'all like that! Back to business.....😉😂

Kev POV
Usually I hate projects but this project actually sounds fun. And it can help me plan my first date with Raidon.

Devin is going to need this project to make a move on Brailynn. We are at my house now planning where we can take them.

"Where do you think we should take the girls?" I asked Devin.

"We could rent a beach house for the weekend and take them to the beach." He suggested.

I nodded my head, "Yea and then later we can go our separate ways and take them on a date."

I want make our first date perfect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayyy! Hope you liked the chapter. Y'all should go hit up brisogizzy  aka tbdbri new book called "{wish}ll d.gord"

-😁Ryanne

-😁Ryanne