Chp. 8

Raidon POV
I had been watching TV for about an hour and a half when my phone vibrated. It was a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Come open the door.

me: k

I paused the tv and walked and opened the door to be greeted by Kevin.

" You miss me?" he mouthed before hugging me.

I smirked and once we pulled away I signed, Maybe, maybe not.

I moved so the boys could walk in. Devin noticed that Brailynn was asleep on the couch.

I got his attention and signed, Oh yeah, she told me to wake her up when you got here.

Devin looked at her in awe and said, " Nah, let her sleep she looks so pretty even in her sleep. I'll carry her to the car."

I smiled. I noticed Kevin was carrying our bags out to the car. I went and turned the tv off and put my shoes on. Devin picked up Brailynn bridal style. She didn't budge, just cuddled into Devin's chest.

I went upstairs and turned all of the lights off. And I did the same downstairs. Once I was done I grabbed mine and Brailynn's phones and walked out the door.

I pulled my house keys out my pocket and locked the door. I should probably text my mom and let her know i'll be gone for the weekend.

Me: hey mom, i'm going to be out of town for the weekend for a school project. don't worry about me i'm with Brailynn. love ya 😘

Mom: ok be safe and no funny business... ik it's more than Brailynn😉 love you too😘

I locked my phone and got in the back of Devin's car. Brailynn was in the passenger seat. Kevin was in the back with me.

I felt the car move and was startled for a second, until I realized Devin must've had the car on already.

After a few mins I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Kevin motioning for me to scoot next to him. I unbuckled my seatbelt and moved next to him.

How far are we from where we are going? I signed.

"About 3 hours." Kevin mouthed while showing me 3 fingers.

I nodded showing that I understood. I noticed that I was getting tired. We had done a lot today, school, shopping and packing.😞

Kevin must've noticed that I was getting sleepy because he wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I turned so my legs were across his lap and laid my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and then rested his head on top of mine. I let the feeling of his heartbeat soothe me to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kev POV
We had just pulled up to the beach house. The girls were sleep still. Me and Devin took all of our bags into the house. Its two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Of course with a kitchen and living room.

I looked at the time on my phone it's 12am

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I looked at the time on my phone it's 12am. As soon as we got all the bags in our rooms we headed back to the car to get the girls. They were both sound asleep still.

Devin grabbed Brailynn and I picked up Raidon. As soon as we got upstairs we parted ways to our rooms. I laid Raidon down on the bed, turned the light off, then took my shirt off and laid down next to her.

I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her back was facing me so I rested my head in the crook of her neck.

"Goodnight babygirl." I said even tho I know she couldn't hear me.

Then I drifted off into a deep sleep.
***********************