Chp. 9

Brailynn POV

I woke up in a bed that I know isn't mine and got scared for a second. Oh wait... we are wherever the boys brought us. The other side of the bed was messy meaning someone was there and left.

I hopped out of bed and realized i still looked like yesterday. I went to my suitcase grabbed my clothes, my body wash and looked for a bathroom. Once I found one I turned the shower on and locked the door.

I got undressed and did my hygiene. Once i was done i stepped out and grabbed a towel from the cabinets and dried off.
As soon as i was dressed i took my dirty clothes back to my room and headed downstairs.

This house is pretty nice. It smells like someone is cooking breakfast. I walked in the kitchen to find Raidon and Kevin sitting at the table and Devin at the stove.

Kevin was the first to notice me saying, "Look who came back from the dead!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Good morning to you!"

Raidon smirked and signed, This is a record.. she don't get up till 1 on the weekends.

We all laughed. I walked to Devin to see what he was cooking.

"You came right on time because i'm done making breakfast." He said smiling giving me a side hug.

I kissed him on the cheek and grabbed a plate. There was stacks of pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage. I grabbed 2 pancakes some eggs, a piece of bacon and sausage. I sat at the table and started eating.

"Dang girl!" Devin said eyeing my plate while smirking.

I gave him a look.

"What you expect she just came out of hibernation!", Kevin said and burst out laughing

Devin and Raidon joined. I just smiled and kept eating. Once we were all done I went and sat on the couch on my phone.

"There's a beach nearby y'all want to go?", Kevin asked.

"Yeah!" I answered not looking up from my phone.

"Well then go get dressed" Devin said.

I got up and went upstairs to me and Devin's room. That has a nice ring to it... whoops got sidetracked😬😜. I pulled my swimsuit out of my bag and put it on then put some shorts and a tank-top over it.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone, some money and water-proof mascara in it. I found my shoes and headed back downstairs. I saw Raidon sitting on the couch on her phone.

I went and joined her. She looked up and smiled.

"They got the nerve to rush us and we done before them." I mouthed.