Chapter 1

Just a heads up I'm sorry if my grammar sucks. I'm not the best speller out there so I'm sorry.

You've all heard the tales of fathers not accepting there son in law or soon to be son law because there not good enough for their daughter. We'll have you ever heard the stories of the brides sister not accepting her brother in law? Well that was me and my soon to be brother in law Edward Cullen.
    It had been a few years since I had seen my sister and I was kinda dreading it to be honest.
I know that sister are supposed to stick together, but when your sister just moves to Forks, Washington and gets a new boyfriend that after only one or two years of knowing each other they want to get married. I mean really you basically just moved here and your already getting married!
   It was hard not hearing much about it from Bella, but she kept telling her that the Cullen's were a tight knit family that kept to themselves. Made me all the more supscuois of what they were all about.

      As the plane landed I grabbed my suitcase off the roller and spotted Jacob black and Seth smiling at me. I rolled my eyes and laughed. Then wrapped an arm around Jacob.
    "So my sister sends you instead of herself?" I huffed. He shrugged.
   "Yeah...".
    "I'm guessing she's off with Mr. I can't live without him?" Seth laughed at the nickname and smiled at me.
"You guessed correctly red". I sighed. Every since I was young my dad had given me the nickname of red because my hair was nothing like my parents. It was a bright orange almost like a burning flame in the dead of winter.
Bella had informed me that he called me that behind my back every time that he talked about me in forks. I didn't hate the nickname I just didn't really care for it.

Sorry that this first chapter is so short. I just wanted to keep Avery meeting all the Cullens as one chapter and it ended up being too long so I cut this part out and gave it its own chapter. Hope you enjoy!