Chapter 8

~A few months later~

Bella gave birth to a beautiful baby girl who she named Renemsee after our mom and Edwards. She was the light of Edwards life and I enjoyed my time I had with her. She had the gift of showing people visions and all her visions she showed me were of me and Jasper happily  married with me as a vampire. I knew that Jasper had seen them too and I knew what  he thought of them. Both of us were thrilled with the idea of marriage, but me being a vampire didn't thrill him. He didn't  want that life for me. And I wasn't sure if I wanted that life or not. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, but the idea of me getting older didn't seem good to me.
Three days after Renemsee was born Bella  had a woken. Jasper had begged me to stay away until she was stronger enough, but didn't want to be away from my sister any longer then I needed to be so he made sure to not leave my side as Bella walked in with Edward. I was used to seeing golden eyes around all the time, but seeing her with red eyes made me scared. Edward nodded to Jasper. He moved away a bit as Bella spotted us. She smiled and waved.
    "It's good to see you in one piece". I replied. Bella nodded. I could clearly see her tense up. I stepped back a bit.
"It's good to see you too". She said back.
"You look so beautiful Bella". I added.
"Where's Renemsee?" She asked. Edward turned around holding the little girl and smiled. "She's incredible Bella". Edward smiled.
Jasper pulled the car up to my house just as the cop car drove away. He smiled and I got out. "Is your father angry with me?" Jasper questioned me. I shook my head and handed him back his jacket.
"I don't think so. He's just upset that both his daughters fell for charming older men". Jasper smirked and kissed me.
"If I ask you to keep your window closed tonight would you?"
"Depends on the reason". Jasper kissed my forehead and said nothing.
   "If Jacob black is the reason then I will". Jasper smiled and kissed me once more before getting into his car and driving away. Shutting the door behind me I went straight upstairs and locked both my windows. Walking back down stairs I noticed an unfamiliar pair of hiking boots and glanced in the kitchen to find Jacob Black sitting at our table. He smiled as he saw me. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him. "You better have a damn good reason for being here Jacob!" I ordered him. He stood up and placed his arms around me. I tired to shake him off, but he pushed me up against a wall.
   "What are you doing?"
   "If talking with me isn't going to get you to listen then this will". Jacob pressed his lips against mine and placed his hand on my back. I pushed him away and growled. "Jake what the hell is wrong with you? You don't go around kissing other people's girlfriends!"
He growled and moved closer to me. "Bella never got away from them, but you can. Avery I love you and I want you to choose me".
I shook my head. He was mad. Completely mad! "Jake you know I love him. I can't choose you".
"Can't or won't". That was the last straw.
"Jacob I haven't seen you since I was a little girl! a lot has has happened to me since then and Jasper has made me feel alive again. I won't tell you what has happened to me, but I can a sure you it wasn't pretty". Tears began to roll down my eyes. "Jasper makes me want to love myself again and if you can't accept that then maybe you never really cared in the first place". I cried out. Jake shook his head as I wiped the tears from my face.
"This isn't over Avery!" Jacob growled as he ran out the door phasing into his wolf form. I slammed the door behind him and ran up the stairs and laid down on my bed as sleep overcame me.
Around what seemed like mid night I unlocked all the windows. Jasper came flying in brought his hands up to my face. I tried to fake a smile, but he wasn't buying it and noticed the red under my eyes. "You've been crying". He said. I nodded my head and buried it against his chest. "What did that mutt do?!" Jasper demanded. Sitting up I explained to him how Jacob wasn't going to let me go and that he wanted me to choose him.
"He's not going to give up Jasper, but I made it clear to him that I would never leave you. You bring light to my life". Jasper smiled and kissed me. "I know that Avery. You were put through so much and I'm sorry for that. If anyone try's to hurt you again I might not be as forgiving". I smiled and kissed him. I felt him kiss back.
      "I should go". He kissed me again. "Before your father gets home".
   "Stay please". I replied. He smirked.
"Avery you know I want to more then anything, but I don't want your father to be anymore mad at me then he already is. Get some sleep. I'll see you in a few hours. Goodnight". And with that my ray of sunshine had vanished for the night.

Jacobs got some nerve. And yes, unlike Bella Avery is unsure if she wants to become a vampire or not. Even though Alice has seen that she will, not everything is set in stone. I made Renesmee show her that and I know it's kinda not what she does, but I had her do it anyway for the fun of it.