Chapter 5

Joining back with the rest of the party we watched as Bella and Edward left in Edwards car for their honeymoon. Dad told me that he was going to take mom back to her hotel and that he'd meet me back at home. I nodded as Jasper ushered me into his house. I packed up my stuff and pulled my dress off me. It was such a beautiful dress, but it felt so much better to be back in my jeans and laced top. I reached for the blue clip that mom gave me and put my hair up with it.
Jasper drove me in his car back to Charlie's old house. Dad was still not home which made me feel relief. I didn't want him to get angry at Jasper just for driving me home like a gentlemen. Jasper drove up to the house and opened the car door for me. I smiled and got out.
    "Thanks Jasper. I had a great time at the wedding. I guess I'll see you around". I thanked him stepping up to my house. I felt a strange electric shot through me again as he kissed my cheek. As I flipped around both he and his car were gone.

~A few days later~

Bella and Edward had been gone for what seemed like almost a week and almost everyday I had been spending with the Cullens. It surprised me quite a bit how much I had gotten along with them.
Emmett was no match for me when it come to video games I was a complete pro and Alice never judged my fashion sense once. I knew that it made my mom happy to see me getting along with more people then just her, dad and Bella. And it made me happy too.
The Cullen's were really caring loving people and I slowly began to realize why Bella had married into this family. I was enjoying myself just as much as she had. As I was about to enter their house I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me towards them. "Ma'am". Jasper smiled. I smiled back and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.
After Bella's wedding me and Jasper had been spending more and more time together. I knew that dad didn't really like it, but Jasper made me feel so much better about myself. He made me happy and I just wished that Charlie could see that.
     "Will you walk with me Avery?" I nodded and followed him away from the house. After a few minutes of walking we stopped in the meadow where Edward and Bella would go all the time.
    "Avery there's something I need to tell you-".
    "Jasper if your going to tell me that your a vampire and so is the rest of your family then I'm sorry to tell you, but Edward beat you to it". Jasper looked taken a back by my words. He raced to me and put his hand on my cheek. "When did you find out?"
"Before they left Bella explained to me why Edward looked and acted differently. Then Edward told me flat out that he was a vampire and so are. He also mentioned that Bella wanted to become one". Jasper sighed and pulled his hand away.
   "Then why did you allow me to drive you home? You must have been afraid". Jasper moved away, but I reached out for his hand. He turned back to me.
   "I'm was not afraid. I'm not afraid of you or what you are. If Bella has decided to become one of you then what's so bad about it? Hmm tell me?" Jasper pulled me into his arms. "I don't want to hurt you Avery". He pleaded.
"And you won't. Edward promised that none of you would hurt me. He also told me that you were the newest of their coven and that it has been hard for you. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you". Jasper shook his head and the kissed my forehead.
     "Avery". He looked into my eyes. "The only way that you could hurt me is if you left and I never saw you again".
I put my head to his chest. "I'm not going anywhere". I replied.

For those wondering why do I update this story quite fast and not my other ones? Well believe it or not I wrote this whole story in about three days. Lol I wrote about 30 pages the first day which I was really proud of. The idea for this story just popped into my head one afternoon I was like let's do this!
I'm already working on book 2 so I'll probably finish that in the next three weeks or so. Depending on how much college work I have. Anyway have a great day everyone!