Chapter 15

"I'm sorry". Jasper said out of nowhere. I just stared at him. "Jasper you don't need to be sorry". I laughed at him. "This is far from your fault".
He sighed. "Jasper trust me your fine". I said kissing his lips. He smiled and kissed me.
    "I was almost ready to rip his head from his body". He said. I nodded. I knew how Jasper felt about the way Jacob treated me. I also knew that he wouldn't do anything that would lead to hurting me. So killing him was off the table. I put my hands on my hips. How did everything get so messed up? How I did I go from being an ordinary girl to being fought over by both a vampire and a werewolf.
   "I know". I huffed. Facing facts I flipped my hair out of my face and placed it behind me. "Remind me to have you use your ability next time I think it's a good idea to go see him". I said facing him again. He stared at me with his black eyes.
    "Jasper..." I gasped. "When was the last time you feed?" I questioned him. Placing a hand on on his chest I felt him tense up.
    "I'm...fine". He groaned.
   "You need to feed Jasper. I'm not going to let you starve yourself just so you can protect me".
   "I'll take you home then I'll feed". Jasper reassured me. I smiled at his words then hopped into the car with him.

"Jasper this is not my house I hope you know". I laughed as I stared up at the Cullen's perfect home. He pulled me into his arms. "It could be.." His voice trailed off in my mind as I froze. Moving in with Jasper and the Cullen's was a huge step and I knew that one day I would be even more apart of there family when I would become a vampire. Alice had seen it happened and I wasn't sure if I was ready or not for that.
   "You mean move into the Cullen house?" I said. "With you?" Jasper smiled, kissing my cheek.
   "Not this house, but another". He answered my question. I stared at him confused.
   "If not here then where?"
He grinned. "Edward isn't the only one of us that has a private cottage in our backyard". I raised my eyes at him.
   "You have your own cottage? For what purpose?"
    "Sometimes I just like to be alone and remember my life before the transformation".
   "Jasper I don't know what to say". I stated bearing my face in his chest.
   "Say yes. Avery it would mean the world to me". He replied. Pushing my face up from his chest I nodded my head.
   "Yes Jasper I will".
   "You've made me so happy". He replied lifting me up into the air then he twirled me into his comforting body. I was finally getting what I wanted. A perfect romance and a perfect life. I had been waiting for this my whole life and now it was beginning to unfold right before my very eyes.

Just a few more chapters until book 1 is done! I'm excited!