Chapter 4

When Bella flew down the aisle I had promised myself not to cry, but being the big baby that I was I pretty much ruined my makeup with my tears. She was just so stunning with her white dress.
Enough though she was not a girly girl Bella wore that dress with style. It felt apart of her and it made her. During their vows Jasper handed me a napkin so I could at least try to save my makeup. Or at least what was left.
They way Bella and Edward looked at each other was almost unreal. The love that they felt for one another was truly real. Not like the stuff you hear about in fairytales, because it was real true love at its most precious. As the wrapped up their vows Bella ran over to me and put her arms around me in an embrace.
"I'm so happy that you made it!" She beamed with joy. I smiled. It was so good to see my sister again.
    "I wasn't going to miss your wedding for anything". I told her. As we broke apart Bella looked up at Edward.
     "Edward this is my sister Avery. Avery this is my husband Edward". Edwards face like the rest of his family looked like a god. I almost felt out of place among the four of us.
  "It's a pleasure". Edward smiled. "Bella's told me quite a lot about you". I sighed. Oh goody I can't imagine what she told him.
"It wasn't anything to embarrassing I can a sure you". He added.
    "Mrs. Cullen we better get to the ceremony before everyone gets suspicious of we're we ran off to". Edward smirked reaching for his wife, my sisters waist. She nodded and waved goodbye to me. "She does seem really happy with Edward". I stated. Jasper put a hand on my waist. I jumped at his touch. "See I told you. Now shall we?" He asked me. I smiled and followed him right on to the dance floor.
One thing I was absolutely positive on: Jasper was one hell of a dancer. It seemed liked he knew every popular dance from almost every era by heart. And he was a naturally at it. I on the other hand had a hard time keeping up.
I had taken ballet lessons with Bella when we were both little, but over the years I had pretty lost all that knowledge and  I felt like a disaster next to the grace that was Jasper Cullen. After a few more dances I called it quit and I sat down next to my mom and dad.
    "Where did you". I hesitated for a moment to catch my breath. "Learn to do all that?" Jasper smiled handing me my shoes. "Before I lived with Carlisle and the others I had taken lessons at a world famous dance academy. I learned quite a lot". I sighed. As my body began to get more air.
"I can see that". I replied.
"I'll go get you something to drink, Avery". He replied as he kissed my hand. Charlie coughed and I turned to face him. "What's wrong?"
"You and ah...Jasper seem pretty close, Avery". Dad stated firm. I let out a small breath and put my shoes back on. "He's nice to be around dad". Charlie let out a sigh and pushed himself back in his seat.
"I don't like it". He replied. Mom put a hand on his arm and giving him the "don't hurt out daughters feelings" look. "Charlie don't you want Avery to be happy? After what she's been through?" Mom reminded him. I shook my head and looked over at dad.
   "Yeah, but I feel like I'm losing my girls to men way too old for them". He mumbled under his breath. I smiled and walked over to him. Then I kissed his cheek. "Never dad. We're always going to be your little girls. Besides I'm not getting married anytime soon".
Charlie huffed. "Yeah that's what your sister said and look how that turned out". I rolled my eyes. I noticed Jasper had moved away from the party and closer to the woods. I kissed my moms cheek and followed him.
Jasper put his arm around my waist and guided me closer to him. Looking up at his eyes he looked unsettled. I put my hand on his arm.
"Hey what's wrong?" He moved his eyes out to the darkness of the woods. I looked for myself and noticed a figure. Jacob. He ran over to us and pulled me into his warm arms. Jasper stepped back a bit as Bella and Edward entered the area. He smiled at me then over to Bella. He picked her up in his arms. Edward looked unsettled as did Jasper. I sighed and put my hand in Edwards arm to try to calm him down. He smiled down at me.
    "It's good to see you". Jacob replied. He then glanced up at me. "Both of you". I grinned and moved closer to them.
     "Good to see you too, but I thought you didn't want to come". Jacob shook his head. "I changed my mind. I had to see Bella one last time before she was changed". I raised an eyebrow at him. He looked at me with sadness then glared at both Edward and Jasper.
    "She doesn't know?!?" He growled. Bella broke away from him. "She's her sister goddammit!" Bella flooded back to Edwards side as Jacob grabbed my arm. "Avery has a right to know! She's Bella's sister!" Jasper pulled Jacob off me.
    "JACOB!". A voice growled from the woods. "That's enough. I don't want to finish something that you started! Let's go!" The voice ordered. Jacob glared back at us and then he turned and ran into the deep blackness of the forest.

Ooh things are getting good. Lol.
Sorry if the scene with Jacob was short. I kinda didn't know how I wanted it to go so I just went with whatever.