Chapter 9

The next morning I got dressed in some jeans and I shirt that Alice has given me me during Bella's honeymoon. It was dark blue in color with so lace trim on the bottom. I then headed to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. Dad had made eggs this morning thanks to Sue. She had been teaching him how to cook and I knew I just had to thank her for that. "Morning dad". I said as I kissed his cheek.
"Morning Avery. Is that Bells shirt?"
I put some eggs on my plate and sat down next to him. "Nope all Alice. She's been letting me borrow some of her clothes". Charlie smiled. "Good to hear it. Alice was always my favorite". I smiled at him and stuffed a good amount of eggs into my my mouth then swallowed.
"Remind me to thank Sue for teaching you how to cook cause dad this is really good". Charlie grinned and helped himself to some more.
"So I heard from your mother that you've been spending a lot of time with that Jasper fellow". And I knew this day was going to happen sooner or later. I kinda just wished that it was later.
"Yeah I have been. Jasper makes me happy dad".
"I can see that. Just be careful and don't just up and leave like your sister did. She nearly gave me a heart attack". I smiled at Charlie and hugged him. "Don't worry dad Id missed you, mom and Bella too much". I felt his arms wrap around me. Charlie wasn't one for showing his emotion, but with me and Bella he really did.
"Also Dad Jasper is waiting outside". I added. Charlie sighed and broke away. "Of course he is. We'll bring him in". I nodded and rushed outside.
"He's agreed to play nice and so should you".
"I promise. I want your father to approve of me, not throw me out like some dog". Jasper replied grinning at me. I blushed and led him inside. Charlie stood up as Jasper walked him. He put his gun down and held out his hand. "So I hear that your dating my daughter Jasper". Jasper nodded.
"Yes sir". I glanced at dad.
"Well you'll be hearing from me if you break her heart or hurt her in anyway". Charlie stated firm. Jasper glanced over at me and smiled.
"I wouldn't dare dream of hurting your lovely daughter. She means so much to me and I couldn't imagine my life without her in it sir". I blushed and looked away as Jasper said those words.
"Umm okay. Avery I'm going out of town with Sue for a couple days. I don't want you to be alone so I rather have you stay with her mom".
"If you don't mind sir we could watch over Avery while your gone". Charlie rolled his eyes. "Of course you could, just be careful Avery". He kissed my forehead and headed for the door. "Always am dad". I said back as the door shut behind us.
Jasper reached for my hand and laced it with his. He brought his lips to my neck as a jolt of Electricity flooded through me.
"I have to go hunting with Emmett tonight, but I will pick you up tomorrow morning ma'am". I slowly nodded my head as Jasper kissed me before running off back into the woods.

~Dream~
I found myself walking alone in the woods. Everything was still until I started to heard the trees move. I turned around to find a group of cloaked figures smiling back at me.
They rushed forward and grabbed hold of me. I tired to break free, but it was no use. They had me in their grasp.
I cried out Jasper's name over and over again, but no one came for me. As I breathed in they ripped my limbs from body. Leaving me alone to die....
~Dream ends~

Ooh introducing the BF to the parents. I remembered doing that with my ex. It wasn't so bad lol.