Chapter 3

The next morning I was rushed out of my room by Emmett who grabbed me and put me on his back. He rushed me down the stairs and into Alice's room. Jasper smiled at me as Emmett put me down. "Well done Emmett!"
"Your welcome boss". I glared over at him and crossed my arms over my chest.
"Next time you do that I'll kill you". Jasper moved closer to me and pushed my towards the mirror. "What-?"
"Bella will be here soon so I need to get you ready before she gets here! Alright Jasper and Emmett out!" Alice stated as she began her work.

As I stepped away from the chair I gasped at the person in the mirror. My long red hair had been left flowing off my shoulders while my light purple dress swept across my body like a wave of water. Alice put the last finishing touches in my hair and she smiled!
"I look-"
"Beautiful". Both me and Alice turned out heads to see Jasper in his suit with his hair pulled back. He looked so handsome in his suit. Alice smiled and handed me a white flower. I glanced down at it as she led me into the hallway. Closer to Jasper.
"Thanks-". I blushed. He smiled. I took the flower from my hands and put it on his suit. Pulling my hand away he brought it up to his lips and kissed it.
"It would be my pleasure if you would sit with me at the wedding". Jasper asked me. I slightly smiled and laced my arm with his as we descended down the stairs.
"I think there upstairs Charlie". I knew that voice. As me and Jasper rounded the corner I came face to face with both my mom and dad.
"Oh baby you look so beautiful. Charlie doesn't she look so beautiful?"
Dad looked at me and flashed a small smile. "You do, Avery. You look beautiful". I smiled at both of them and hugged them both. "Thanks you guys". I replied. As I pulled away dad cleared his throat and nodded Jasper's direction.
"Oh mom dad this is Edwards adoptive brother Jasper". Jasper smiled at them both and kissed my moms hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am and an honor sir". Dad rolled his eyes and shook his hand. Mom winked at me and I blushed.
"If you don't mind I'll be stealing your daughter away now". My mom smiled back and Jasper led me away.

Jasper led me to the front of the aisle and picked a purple flower from the tree. "There so pretty. Alice really knows how to put a wedding together". I said. Jasper nodded in agreement. He then laced the flower into my hair and pulled a piece of my red hair in front of my face.
"She does indeed". He agreed looking at me with a smile. I blushed.
"Mind if we join you two?" Esme grinned at us. Jasper swept us next to Carlisle and Esme as more and more guest began to arrive. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. Turning around I was greeted with a smile from Seth.
He handed me a small red rose. "It's from Jacob. He asked me to give it to you. He says you look beautiful". I glanced down in his hand and placed the rose on my lap. "Where is Jacob?" Seth shrugged his shoulder.
"He left after we dropped you off. He was pretty upset about it". Seth explained. I raised an eyebrow and glanced back at Jasper. He's eyes had changed and he almost looked angry.
I laughed. "Why would Jacob be upset about me being at the Cullen's? He had a thing for my sister not me-"
"Thank you Seth. Will you let us know if you find him? For Bella's sake". Esme asked him calmly, cutting me off. Seth nodded his head and went back over to his seat. I put my hand on Jasper's leg. "Hey you okay?"
"I am now". He replied. I sighed and waited for the wedding to start.

Avery's outfit at Bella's wedding: