Chapter 4

C h a p t e r  F o u r

"Get out of the fitting room. NOW." Hyuk glared at a very flustered and embarrassed Ha Jin that was hiding behind the curtain that separated the fitting room and the boutique.

As you might have guessed, yes, Ha Jin was forced to join their company's annual dinner not as a normal worker, but a VVIP, thanks to their generous CEO. Albeit Ha Jin's constant whining and protests, Hyuk had managed to drag her out from her tiny apartment and took her to a well-known boutique that sold gorgeous gowns and dresses on the day of the event.

Ha Jin shook her head vigorously. "I look outrageous."

Hyuk rolled his eyes. "Just come out! I won't judge or tease you, really."

"But-"

"Aish, just come out already! We have to go somewhere else later and we are already running late!" Hyuk was losing his patience but he didn't want to show it out. He took in a deep breath and exhaled. "I didn't mean to yell at you, so can you please come out now?"

Ha Jin pouted and finally gave in. Wearing a pastel pink gown that was slightly too long for her petite frame, she stepped out of the fitting room with her head staring downwards.

"Hmm, not bad. But why are you so short?" Hyuk commented playfully, and Ha Jin immediately narrowed her eyes at him.

"You promised not to judge!"

Hyuk grinned at her and turned to the worker that was helping them. "Do you have a smaller size for this dress? The dress is a little lengthy for her."

The worker shook her head with an apologetic look on her face. "I'm sorry, sir. This is the smallest size we can get. But we do have another dress that suits her perfectly, in my opinion. The only thing is that it costs a little more than the other gowns as it's limited edition."

Ha Jin's heartbeats increased at the statement 'it costs a little more' and instantly stepped up and was about to reject the offee when Hyuk slammed her mouth shut with his right hand.

"We will try that, thanks." Hyuk smiled brightly as he replied, making the worker blush a little. As the worker left, Ha Jin bit Hyuk's hand which made him yelp in pain. "What was that for!?"

"For fun." Ha Jin stuck her tongue out childishly, and to her flummox, Hyuk did the same thing back to her.

"Here's the dress. I personally think you will look beautiful in this dress." The worker beamed, causing Ha Jin to blush furiously while grabbing the dress and hurriedly went back into the room. She groaned when she heard Hyuk's unmistakable laughter.

Unzipping the dress, she searched for the price tag and gasped audibly at the price. She immediately popped her head out and searches for Hyuk but he was busy flirting with the worker, with the worker giggling like a young girl. Leaving her no other choice, sullenly, she tried on the gold bodycon dress that she would never wear in her entire life (but she had no choice for now).

"Are you done? Do you need any help?" Hyuk questioned from the other side.

"No thanks!" Ha Jin zipped the dress and glanced at the mirror and was awestruck by her own reflection. Surprisingly, she actually looked good in that dress. It was a sleeveless dress that reached her ankle, and with the pair of heels provided in the fitting room, she looked exactly like what the worker had said.

"Gosh, what's taking you such a long ti-" Ha Jin jumped when Hyuk suddenly pulled open the curtain and startled her, but his face expression quickly turned from bored to amazed within a split second upon seeing  Ha Jin's reflection. "Woah, we are so taking this dress."