Bonus Chapter

I'm back to give u guys a gift. :D

***

"Marry me."

"The answer is still going to be the same, Hyun."

"Why can't you agree to my proposal! Do you not like me anymore?" Hyun pouted as he took small steps next to his girlfriend, and heard her sigh before grabbing his wrist gently.

"Look at me, Hyun." She said sternly, making the boy to gaze into her beautiful eyes reluctantly.

Don't let those eyes fool you! He scolded himself when he realized he was drowning in those two black pools that were glimmering under the night sky filled with stars.

"What." He sulked.

"How old are we?" She asked as she held his hands with her smaller ones, sharing their warmth.

"Twenty-five?" He wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"That's the thing. We're still young, Hyunnie. There are so many things to do and yet to explore, we may have already graduated but we shouldn't be tied by marriage yet." She explained patiently, and grinned a little when he noticed the sides of his lips etched up slightly.

"Fine. But you'll still marry me in the future right." He nudged her playfully with his elbow, causing her to stumble and earned a glare from Hera.

"We'll see." She stuck out her tongue at him, and he chuckled thinking that she had always complained that he was immature when in fact she was actually like a kid too. "Yah! Aren't you coming?"

"Stop running away from me!" He laughed as he chased after Hera who was giggling while running away, but since he was physically stronger, it didn't take him long to reach her side, sweeping her up in a bridal style when he did.

"What are you doing!" She was flushed with embarrassment when she saw people strolling in the park looking at them, giving them warm smiles. "Put me down!"

"Nope." He smirked, and knowing that he wouldn't give up, Hera grunted and gave in.

"I hate you." She muttered while glaring at him. What he didn't know was that she was actually admiring his jawline that was probably sharper than her own future.

"Don't lie. You love me." He planted a peck on her forehead, causing her to blush before whacking the back of his head. "Yah, don't hit me or I'll throw you into the lake."

"Nah you wouldn't dare."

He looked down at her with a triumphant look. "Oh love, you know very well that I would."

"Then forget about our marriage." She simply retorted, and saw him flinched.

"I hate you." He pouted as he continued to carry her through the park and now towards his car that was parked under a streetlight, it's yellow light flickering for a second before functioning perfectly well again.

"Both you and I know that you love me more." She grinned while poking his cheek, and her smile became even wider when he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

"True. You're so perfect, Hera. I can't believe that I used to be a playboy." When he saw her giving him a look, he spoke again. "I said used to."

"Hmm, whatever." She replied nonchalantly as he put her down finally when they reached the side of his car.

Taking a closer step towards her, he rested his hands on her waist before pulling her closer to him, making their bodies touch. She glanced up at him with her eyebrows knitted together, not knowing why he was looking at her so intensely before breaking into a genuine smile. While resting their foreheads together, Hyun whispered.

"Have I told you that I love you very much?"

She was about to open her mouth to say yes but he hushed her by placing his index finger on her lips.

"You're so perfect, Hera. You've completed my world, making my life totally upside down. Even after all these years, believe it or not, my heart still races like a teenager boy in love whenever I see you. I love everything about you, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your snarky remarks... just, everything. Thank you for coming into my life, Hera."

As he finished his speech, he gently placed a kiss on her forehead, and saw tears glistening down her cheeks when he leaned back.

"Don't cry, my princess. You look ugly whenever you cry." He joked while rubbing her tears away.

Hera glared at him again. "You're gifted in ruining perfect moments you know?"

"But you still love me." He giggled cutely.

"I know. And I hate you for that." She rested her head on his chest, and the two continued to embrace in each other's warmth, both appreciating this spontaneous but bubbly moment.

***

I see a lot of BaekHera shippers in the comments so here's one bonus chapter for you all. :p

Thanks for reading my story!:)