Chapter 6

C h a p t e r S i x

"Noona, choose one of us."

Ha Jin stared at Ji Soo with her eyes wide. "What?"

"Just choose."

Ha Jin stared at them in disbelief. "I can't choose. You choose."

Hyun poked his head towards the front of Ha Jin. "How about you choose A, B, C and D then? Easier right?"

Ha Jin exhaled a puff of air as she nodded. "C then."

"Told you guys that she would choose me." Hyuk wriggled his eyebrows as he spoke.

"I'm changing my answer to A then." Ha Jin smirked when Hyuk feigned hurt. "So who's A?"

"Me." Ha Neul from the driver seat answered.

"Hey! You can't change your answer." Hyuk rebutted, but the rest of the siblings, along with Ji Soo, ignored his protest and went along with the plan.

"Hyung suggested us to go to the theme park." Ji Soo shook his head as he spoke.

"The theme park?" Ha Jin asked.

"Yeah, don't be fooled by his mature apppearance. Deep inside he's exactly like a kid. No joke." Hyuk commented.

Ha Jin glanced at his younger brothers through the rear view mirror for a brief moment before focusing on his driving. "I'm not a kid, you guys are the real kids here."

"Nope, you are." The boys replied in unison, making Ha Jin laugh.

"You guys are real silly you know? I'm fine with anything, so the theme park is fine."

"Ji Soo ah, let's go ride the horrible pirate ship again." Hyun poked his same age friend, causing the latter to cringe.

"You ride that yourself, and don't cry when you are up there."

Ha Neul laughed. "I still remember you crying and shouting for mum when we went there last time."

"And then he came down sobbing, and everyone was just staring at us. Gosh, it was so embarrassing." Hyuk added from the front passenger seat.

"I was twelve! You guys told me that the ship would only reach halfway, when in real life it actually makes a full circle before coming down." Hyun pouted and crossed his arms.

Ha Jin watched them bicker nonstop in amusement. She thought of the days when the princes would come together and the normally the troublemaker - Prince Eun - would always bring laughter to the group. Apparently it was still the same in this era.

"-here. Noona. Noona? Are you here? Helloooooooo." Ji Soo and Hyun moved their faces to the front of Ha Jin, making her jump a little from her seat.

"What are you guys doing?"

"This noona likes to zone out a lot, did you guys know that?" Hyun questioned, and the boys nodded, stating that they realized that too.

"I didn't mean to zone out that often, really." Ha Jin replied sheepishly, her finger tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.