Chapter 13

C h a p t e r  T h i r t e e n

"I still can't believe our hyungs let her go so easily." Hyun pouted as he walked in the crowded hallways. Ji Soo shook his head with a smile on his face, feeling awestruck of his best friend's forever never changing childish behaviour.

"They must have their reasons, just trust them Hyunnie." Ji Soo comforted Hyun while ruffling his recently dyed pinkish grey hair. "I on the other hand, still can't believe you actually dyed your hair into pink. I legit thought you were joking!"

Hyun smirked. "Ya! Just admit that you think I look hotter with this hair colour." He then tiptoed so he could reach Ji Soo's ear and whispered, "I bet it's already driving the girls crazy." Hyun winked at a girl who was passing by while not-so-subtlely staring at them. She gasped and ran away.

"I think you just scared her away." Ji Soo pointed out.

"She was surprised okay!" Hyun defended himself.

"Okay. Whatever you say." Ji Soo shrugged and then head-locked Hyun with his long arms.

"Ya!" Hyun protested but couldn't get out of his grasp. Ji Soo laughed at his attempt. "Let me go!"

"Nope." Ji Soo dragged his friend who was still trapped by him towards their lecture hall, with the others staring at them.

Well, it couldn't be help since they were the best looking guys in the university.

And the best part? They knew.

"Hi girls. See ya in class later." Ji Soo grinned, his signature smile beaming brightly like the sun shining radiantly outside. The girls whom he was addressing to stared at them with their eyes wide opened, and shrieked when they turned a corner.

"Ji Soo just smiled at me!"

"He smiled at me!"

"Omo Hyunnie is so cute!"

"I ship them, lawl."

"Ya! Stop humiliating me in front of girls!" Hyun pleaded, but to no avail. He was shooting Ji Soo his beagle face but as usual his friend feigned ignorance.

"This is your punishment for breaking up with all your girlfriends in a day!" Ji Soo whispered into his ears, and smirked when Hyun wriggled out of his grasp.

"You're not supposed to say it here!" Hyun's eyes were opened wide, as he was afraid that people would think that he was a womanizer or something.

"It's a secret?" Ji Soo fake gasped, and exaggerated with clamping his mouth with his hand.

"Ugh. I don't like you, Soo." Hyun pouted like a wounded puppy, his eyes diverting everywhere except Ji Soo.

"Aww, don't be sad. Come here, come into oppa's embrace." Ji Soo stretched his arms sideways, and burst out laughing when Hyun glared at him before walking away. "Ya! Don't walk so fast!"

"We are not friends any-oof!" Hyun collided with someone when he turned around to talk to Ji Soo. "Ya! Why did you-"

"It's your fault for not paying attention to where you were walking towards to!" A girl with her hair tied into a messy bun cut Hyun's sentence off angrily as she squatted down to pick up her documents that were literally everywhere on the floor due to the collision. "Aish, now I have to rearrange all these again!"