Chapter 1

He pulls me close against his body as we dance on the dance floor in the dark nightclub. I know I've had way too much to drink as I don't normally do this type of thing. I don't bump and grind on any guy that takes my fancy. It just isn't my style - when I'm sober that is.

I felt his hands rest on my hips which meant that any way we moved, we’d both be grinding against each other. I felt his lips on my neck and smile.

“I need you,” he whispers in my ear so only I can hear.

I stop dancing, biting my lip when it registers in my mind as to what he means. This is a public place! We'd easily get caught! What is he playing at? I place all of the thoughts that came rushing through my mind and simply smile before he reaches for my hand and pulls my off the crowded dance floor.

I follow him out of the club and the mugginess of the warm night air hits us both as we walk quickly. He pulls me into the nearest ally that's in complete darkness and quiet. No one would dare to go down it even if they had someone with them.

He stops and pins me against the wall, his body trapping mine so I can't get away. Wouldn't dream of doing that anyway. I let go of his hand and rest my hands on his shoulders as he lowers his head down and captures my lips with his. His hands begin to wander over my body: One moment, they're resting by y head on the wall, the next, they're on my hips as he pulls me flush against him.

“Have I not told you how hot you are in your little tight dress?” He asks as I start to play with the buttons on the checkered shirt he wore.

“Have I not told you how hot you are when you have no clothes on?” I ask in return.

My hands move to rest on either side of his face and I can feel his skin move slightly, telling me that he's now smiling at my retaliated question. His hands quickly move round to grip the back of my thighs before lifting me up off the ground so I could wrap my legs round his waist.

I hold onto him tightly as he starts to push my dress up my thighs. I move my hands down to undo his belt and jeans but before I could even do anything, his movements were too fast and he became really powerful towards me.

One minute, I was looking into his eyes, getting lost in the moment like our previous times together. The next minute, I was left speechless. I grip the back of his shirt with a slight moan as he bites my neck and growls deep in his throat.

 ----

Minutes passed before we pull apart and fix our clothing so no one can guess what we just did. I had just straightened out my dress before he takes my hand in his and guided me back into the nightclub.

We walk over to the VIP area and sit down with our friends. I lean forward and pick up a glass that contained some sort of blue liquid and felt his hand on my back. I sit back and look at him. He smiles before leaning in and kissing me.

I rest my free hand on his knee as he starts to deepen the kiss. The only thing stopping us from going further with the kiss, was the sound of someone near us, clearing their throat. We pull apart and rest our heads against each others.

“You do remember that when I go back to the UK, we won’t see each other ever again.” He mentions, loud enough for only me to hear.

“I know but the question is, do you?” I reply, looking into his green eyes that were fixed on my blue ones.

“I can’t ever forget about you,” he confesses, his fingers tracing light patterns over my face.

“I don’t want to forget about you either but we have to for your sake,” I state.

“True but we will always have tonight and the past two weeks to remember each other by," he finishes before kissing me again.