Tekara

Tekara's POV

I walked down the dark, bland hall of the star destroyer. I couldn't let my thoughts wonder, I had to stay focused on the mission. Finding the ghost crew. My Master assigned me to this hoping it would make me grow stronger, more powerful. I continued to past stormtroopers, who lowered their heads in fear. Good, I thought to myself, let them fear me. Why, my Master, put me on this mission, I don't know. I don't know these people. Hera Syndulla, Garazeb Orrelios, C1-10P, and Sabine Wren. But I follow orders and obey him, if he says it's right then I must do it. I must obey.

I made my way to the head of my star destroyer, Domination. I was greeted by the weak, low down scum they get to run this place.

"Sir, we have a new lead on where the Ghost is headed." Captain Frazer, informed me.

"What is it?" I snapped, not wanting to waste a moment.

"We have word they are heading to Garel." He responded, at attention.

"Why?" I asked about ready to snap.

"Our spies tell us that they received a distress call from Garel City saying the need medical supplies after being hit by our attack, sir." The Captain said.

"Good, set course for Garel." I informed the Captain, this will be the day, I thought.

"Yes, sir." He said.

"Set course for Garel." The Captain told his men, the darkness of space was met with the blue light of hyperspace and the stars blurring together.

I nodded and walked out of the room and heading towards my quarters. He served his duty well, I thought, thinking of a Frazer, he's a tad annoying and will probably die because of it, but other wise, he's a good Captain. I made it to my quarters, and I heard a sound a few halls back.

"I'm not scared of the this so called 'new apprentice'." GN-4562 said to his buddy, Eights.

"Hey, you shouldn't take about the Grand Admiral like that, Slap." GN-9888 responded.

"Its not like he can hear me, Eights." Slap said.

I smiled, this is going to be fun.

"He can, I heard from Gun Shot, he's rumored to use the Force." Eights said.

"The Force, oh don't get me started on that mystical fake Force." Slap said as he saw his friends eyes widened. "What?" He turned around.

"I assure you, GN-4562." I said, walking up behind the boy. "It's very real."

"I'm sorry, sir, my friend was just joking." Eights said, covering for his friend.

"Yea...what..he..said." Slap chocked out.

"You don't believe in the Force, huh?" I told the boys.

They both looked back and forth between each other, nervous.

"I'll show you the Force." I said and put my hand up, I lifted Slap off the floor, Eights stood there terrified.

"Uhh...." Slap tried to spit out as my Force grip ran up to his neck.

I stood their, chocking Slap, not placing one finger on the boy.

"Please." Eights began.

"Silence boy." I cut him off. "Or you will have the same fate as GN-4562 here."

Eights stood there wide eyed as I drained the life of his friends eyes, and he took his final breath.

"Let this be a lesson to you, GN-9888, follow orders, and be loyal or you will have the same fate as your friend here." I gestured to GN-4562's dead body as droids came to clean up the mess.

Eights gulped. "Yes, sir..." He said, shaking.

"I'll be watching your career with interest." I informed the shaking boy.

He gulped again.

I walked off, making my way to my quarters, otherwise not interrupted again. I passed more troops heading down the dark, desolate halls of my ship. I reached my door and typed in the code. I was met with the emptiness and bland walls of my room. I sat down on the hard, cold, metallic bed and unclipped my lightsaber and put it on the table, the only other piece of furniture, besides my bed. I crossed my legs and focused on taking my saber apart piece by piece, as the pieces slowly unconnected the floated in air. The red kyber crystal floated above them all and lit the room a light red coloration. I continued to focus on putting it back together as I felt the familiar light jerk of coming out of hyperspace. My complete lightsaber landed lightly on the table. I reclipped the saber to my back belt and opened my door.

I made my way back to the head of the ship and was greeted by the planet Garel. I don't know why this planet seemed familiar, but I could feel something tugging at the back of my mind, I ignored it and pushed it away.

"We are here." Captain Frazer informed me.

"Good, we can finally catch this rebel scum." I said, and smiled.