A Darker Side

Tekara's POV

Three years since I saw Sabine last. Three years since I remembered. Three years since I was Ezra.

My star destroyer and crew have been stationed over the Empire's new super weapon, the Death Star for a year now.

Nothing big has happened the past three years. We looked for the rebels but my mistake of letting them go got them to run and hide again. I finished my training. We've fought the rebels in a few dog fights, nothing really devastating for us anyway. Eights was promoted in Frazer's place when he so called 'disappeared'. That may or may not of been my fault.

I got up from my bed after meditating on the past years and heading to the bridge to see what was the status.

"Admiral." Eights said as met me on the bridge. "So far construction is on time."

"Make sure those workers are working till they drop." I said.

"Yes sir." He said as he went back to talking to some other imperials.

I walked back down the hallway to my office and sat down doing paperwork. I worked on that for a few hours then I got a message.

"Krennic." I spat as he appeared in the holoprojector.

"I just want to tell you your help is no longer needed on this project. We have far enough men running it and Vader wants you to do other things." He said. As much as I like working on this I really hate Krennic.

"Sure Director." I said not really looking up from my work.

"He'll send you a new project soon." Krennic said and turned off the projector.

Yes I can finally get away from that man. He is so stuck up, I just want to force choke the life out of him. That is probably one of the reasons I'm being reassigned, my Master doesn't want another one of his loyal servants killed by me.  And probably better if I help keep the rebellion at bay.

I got up and walked to the bridge to see if Eights got a report yet.

"Admiral we got word to move the ship to the Lothal system, the rebellion presence there is getting larger." Eights told me.

"You may go to hyperspace." I told him as he told the crew to set coordinates and jumped.

We entered hyperspace and I could feel Krennic smiling as he watched us leave. I want to hurt that man so bad.

I walked back to my office and sat in my chair.

Lothal, Master, why Lothal?

I got no answer as usual, he doesn't explain much.

I sighed and sat down. Well I guess I have to make Lothal pay, I can't be weak now even to my home planet.

Eights' POV

I walked off the bridge to the cafeteria to met my old crew mates for our lunch. I saw Vent, Mouse and Circuits sitting at our normal table.

"Hey guys." I said and sat down next to Circuits.

"The big time Captain still has time for his old buddies." Circuits joked.

"Hey! I always do." I said, acting offended.

Vent laughed. "Still hating your new job."