The Plan

Sabine's POV

"He said what, Chopper?" I asked out droid excited as the door closed with Tekara's last warning.

He beeped.

"Of course I care that you're safe but please tell me." I said.

"Sabine, calm down for a moment, Chopper, do you know what they got?" Hera asked the droid.

He grumbled and beeped.

"So you were powered off the whole time. Great, they could have gotten everything for you or nothing. Just great." Hera said shaking her head.

"Come on Chopper what happened?" I asked growing impatience.

"Sabine, how do you know that anything happened at all?" Zeb asked, scratching his head.

"He smiled at me before he left something must of happened." I said.

Chopper beeped again and began to tell them what happened while he was awake.

As he talked I grew excited but then my face fell hearing the end of the conversation.

"How did he not remember us before?" Zeb asked.

"They must of used some memory blocking device, and sometimes slips of memories fall though, probably with us here it made some memories get though." Hera said racking her brain. "And someone undid it, but who and why, I don't know."

I sat there not knowing what else to say, Ezra remembers everything but won't come back, I don't know if I can hope anymore.

"We need a plan." Zeb blurted out. "I'm down right sick of all this moping, come on someone has to have a plan."

Suddenly a realization dawned on me. "Well, if we have Chopper now...." I started as the others immediately started shaking their heads then door opened and we all jumped.

"Come on." Tekara said accompanied by a stormtrooper.

We all looked at each other confused afraid to make a move.

"COME ON!" He yelled, clearly trying to hid some emotion.

"Ok, ok." I said and got up and walked to the door followed by Hera, Zeb and Chopper with some protest.

We followed Tekara out of the cell and around the imperial ship, no one said a word. I noticed that the stormtrooper following behind Chopper seemed to act nervous. We reached a room and he opened the door, it appeared to be a meeting area and there was multiple chairs around a table.

"Sit." He said and closed the door, he then messed with the control panel some, I sat down and Hera, Zeb and the stormtrooper did too, what surprised me was he took off his helmet and sat it on the table.

Tekara came back and sat down at the table.

"Eights." He said and the stormtrooper began to speak.

"So guys we're getting you out of here." He said and I looked at Tekara.

"What?" I said and Tekara continued to show no emotion whatsoever.

"I'm going to get you to your ship and you are going to fly out of here." Eights said.

I was shocked and we were all quiet for a second the Hera talked.