Pain

Sabine's POV

I was strapped in my chair and I looked at the man who was once Ezra, I haven't realized till now how much my blueberry has changed. As he walked over I examined hm. His voice was courser and rougher, his skin was like sand paper and his eyes were now fully yellow. His face had more scars and I saw part of a tattoo coming out of his cloak. I also noticed the most disturbing thing of all his teeth were pointed like the old inquisitor.

"So." I said nervous. "What do you want? You already have our base location, multiple mission schematics, and us as your prisoner." I looked down.

"Sabine." He said, I shuddered at him saying my name. He continued to look me up and down like trying to place a face.

I continued to look down and face the cold floor of the room. I didn't want to look at him, I didn't want to be reminded again. I didn't think I could take it. I also didn't think I could let him go.

"Sabine." He said again, sensing my conflict he said. "Why so sad?"

And for one second in those three words I saw Ezra again and it gave me hope.

"You." I responded not knowing what else to say.

He looked at me and sat down across from the chair.

"So it is." He responded and looked at me again.

"Can you please stop looking at me?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why do I make you nervous?" He grinned as I looked up and I smiled back, but instantly he stopped smiling and Tekara was back.

"What do you want?" I said again, looking down again.

"I want to know more about you." He said but not in a nice way.

"Why?" I said.

"A wise man once said to defeat your enemies you must know them." He said, coldly, I gulped. "So talk."

"My name is Sabine Wren, I'm spectre 5 of the Ghost crew and I'm in clan Wren, house Visla." I started.

"Not that, the Empire already know that. I want a story." He said and tried to look into my eyes. "You know I can take what I want."

"Fine." I said and racked my brain for something and I started to tell my favorite story.

I was in my room painting as usual when I heard a commotion from the main area of the Ghost.

"Tell her." I heard Kanan say. "She feels the same way."

"I don't know." Ezra muttered.

"Come on!" I heard Zeb say.

"Owww, Zeb don't punch me." I heard Ezra say and I giggled.

I decided to see what was going on.

"Tell Hera what?" I said as I walked in and saw Hera sitting down. "Umm Ezra."

"Ummm." He said.

"Tell her." Zeb whispered, and Ezra turned red.

Ezra began to blush. "So Sabine.." He started, nervous. "Want to...ummm...go..on.....a....ummm... datewithme?" He finished.

I blushed and didn't know what to say. "Yes Ezra I would love too." And I ran into his arms and we hugged. "Also you say ummm to much." I said and laughed.

"I do." He said and hugged me back. "I love you Sabine."

"I love you too." I said and smiled.

"And then me and Ezra went on that date and it was amazing." I told him, coming back to reality and frowned.

He didn't respond.

"So?" I asked.

"Again with this Ezra." He said, clearly annoyed.

"He meant a lot to me Tekara." I said and saying his name mad me feel cold.

"I have one last question." He said. "Who is Kanan?"

I was stunned that even Tekara couldn't remember him, I thought for sure, I shook my head. "He was the leader of the Ghost crew. He was killed." I started and tears began to fill my eyes. "On the same mission we lost Ezra, he sacrificed himself for me. He was Ezra's Master and trained him as a Jedi, he also was like a father to me." I looked down my eyes full of tears.

"We're done." He said void of any emotion and released the restraints.

He walked out and I followed him back to our cell.

"You can stay here for now." He forced pushed me in and locked the door.

I sat up and Hera and Zeb looked at me worried.

"I'm ok." I told them.

"Are you sure?" Hera asked worried.

"No. Its just, I saw him again." I said as they sat down beside me.

"Sabine, can you be a little more clear?" Zeb asked, confused.

"He asked me 'Why so sad?'" I said recalling the happy moments, "I also told him to stop looking at me and he laughed then he said 'Why do I make you nervous?' And we both smiled at each other." I said.

"Then there is still hope." Hera said and smiled.

"But how can we turn him back, Kanan's gone and we are trapped here." I said, sadly.

"That calls for a plan." Hera said, rubbed her hands together and we all smiled.