The Trip

Sabine's POV

I watched as Ezra and Tekara's star destroyer disappeared when we jumped to hyperspace. I sighed and sat down next to Hera on the copilot chair and Zeb sat behind me.
Why did I have to leave him again? I can't do this. Chopper hooked up to the Ghost and began to beep.

"What the force are you doing Chopper?" I said and he beeped back.

"Oh my Force, you cannot hack the Empire." I said.

"Sabine what is Chopper doing?" Hera asked me looking back.

"Apparently he's hacking into the imperial comm system to talk to a friend." I told her and she looked angry.

"Chopper disengage the symbol." She said and I heard Chopper ask the person if he wanted to join the rebellion and get waffles.

"Chopper it is not the time to recruit people." I said as he got a reply said some bad things and cut the connection.

"Thank you." Hera said and looked back out the window.

"No matter how many times we go into hyperspace I can't get over the stars." Zeb said and I laughed.

"Blue gets a little tiresome for me." I said.

"It is pretty." Hera said, I saw Chopper roll out of the cockpit and told me to follow.

"We have a few hours till we get back to Atollon." Hera said. "So get comfortable."

"Ok." I said and got up to follow Chopper to the kitchen.

I walked in and he looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I asked and beeped.

"Sure I'll take a waffle." I said and he beeped some more.

"What so you mean you have an inside man?" I asked as I sat down at the table to chew.

He beeped and I screamed.

"What the force was that?" Zeb asked from the cockpit to Hera.

"I don't know." She answered and heard another happy scream from me and they got up to check on me.

"You what?!!" I said to Chopper as Hera and Zeb ran in worried.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh." I screamed and jumped up and down.

"What is it?!" Hera asked and looked at me oddly.

"Ahhh Chopper.......Ezra.......know......says.....I........freaking......" I stuttered.

"Calm down Sabine." Zeb said and Chopper started to tell them.

"No I want to tell them." I said and Chopper stopped midbeep.

"What is it?" Hera asked.

"Ok, ok." I said calming down. "Chopper put a bug on Eights and we can hear everything he says." I said still super hyper.

"You did what Chopper." Hera said.

"He put a bug on Eights." Zeb said as if to clarify.

"I know." Hera said and rolled her eyes.

"Why not Ezra?" Zeb asked.

Chopper beeped some more.

"Ok that was smart, yes Ezra might sense the bug and take it off they wouldn't expect Eights to be bugged." Zeb said knowingly.

Chopper beeped proudly.

"Turn it on!" I told him and we went back to the cockpit and sat down.

Chopper plugged up to the ship and we heard a crackling from the other side and then got a signal.