Change

Sabine's POV

I fell though the floor and landed on a medic bed, breathing hard I looked around and appeared to be in a room with a lot of technology on the walls, and the door opened and Thrawn walked in followed by a man in a lab coat.

"What have you done to Ezra?" I asked him as the other man began to mess with some stuff behind me.

"Don't worry, somehow he escaped with a couple of troopers." Thrawn said and I was relived, at least he was ok.

Thrawn pressed a button somewhere and a stormtrooper came in, he came over and strappedme to the bed.

"That wasn't necessary." I told them, doing little to fight back being strapped down.

"I wasn't worried about you doing anything willing, it does hurt to have your face entirely changed." The man in the lab coat said grabbing a syringe, I gulped.

The stormtrooper finished strapping me up.

"Do it." Thrawn said and I saw the doctor come beside my head.

"Please don't." I said as in the stormtrooper came over and held my head in place.

I felt the needle pierce my skin and then I was overcome by screaming, I tried to hold my face but my hands were strapped down. I felt my features changing as I thrashed about trying to do anything to stop it, and then it ended just as abruptly as it begun.

Everything felt weird as Thrawn came over me and looked down, he smiled and I began to grow more afraid.

"What did you do?" I said laying still.

"Let her see." He told the doctor. "I'm going to go make sure the room is ready for surgery and you." He addressed the stormtrooper. "Bring her to the surgery bay after you're done here;"

"Yes sir." He replied to Thrawn and Thrawn opened the door and walked out.

The stormtrooper came over and loosened the straps on the bed enough so I could sit up and that my hands were free, the doctor handed me a mirror as he made another syringe with my picture up on the screen, I saw him write 'Sabine Wren' onto it and set it in a drawer.

I lifted the mirror to my face and gasped, my face was gone. I looked five years older, my skin was rougher and my cheekbones were higher. My hair was long enough it touched my back, and it was a dark brown in color. My nose was a bit smaller and my whole face was a bit more compressed.

"Time to go." The stormtrooper said as I saw the doctor walk out of the room.

"Ok." I said as I saw him grab the other syringe that the doctor put together, he somehow put it in his armor. What is he doing? I wondered. He then came back over to me and loosened the straps.

"This is a recuse." He whispered and I about fell out of the bed. He then unhooked the straps and handed me the syringe. "This is the reverse one, just we can't use it yet because it has the same effects as the first one and I need all the help I can get and this is safer with you than me."

"Ok." I said back and nodded. "Let's make this look convincing."

"We go by a hanger bay in our way to the surgery room, if we don't run into any trouble we should be able to slip out." He told me and I nodded again, he put the gun to my back and held my hands together. "Come on scum."

He pushed me out of the room and we started to walk to the hanger. We passed troops but by the looks of it none of them seemed to suspicious, and I could see us coming up on the hanger bay, he looked both way and we turned and went into the bay.

"You're not permitted here, where are you taking the prisoner?" A trooper asked as we came in.

"Let me go!" I said trying to change his focus and the stormtrooper holding me got where I was going. I kicked his shin and he let me go and I took his gun punching him again to make it look convincing.

"The prisoner is escaping." The trooper that was holding me yelled. "We have to get her before she gets to a ship." He pointed to one of the ships in the bay and I got where he was going, I ran to that ship as fast as I could shooting any troops coming at me.

"I got this." The trooper that helped me said and took the gun from the one who asked where he was taking me. He ran after me and I got where this was going, Ezra pulled a similar stunt with Leia.

I got to the ramp of the ship and set my blaster to stun. I continued to knock out as many troopers as I could narrowly avoiding the one helping me, he got to the ramp and nodded. I stunned him and quickly dragged him aboard, I closed the ramp and then ran to the cockpit and started the ship up.

The troopers started trying to take the ship down by shooting it. I got the ship off the ground and shot the ray shield control panel and was able to take them down, stuff began to fall into the vacuum of space and I flew out of there just missing my engines being taken out. I quickly navigated the jump to light speed as ties closed in on the ship.

"So long." I said as I was able to jump to hyperspace, leaving the imperial fleet which I hoped was for good.

I put it on autopilot as I went back to check on the trooper who helped me I pulled off his helmet and saw him start to wake up.

"Did it work?" He asked as his eyes opened.

"Yep we are on our way to Lothal, I just hope they haven't left the system yet." I told him as he sat up.

"I'm Mouse by the way." He said and shook my hand.

"I'm Sabine, but you probably already know that." I told him. "Can I just ask why you helped me?"

"My two closest buddies actually asked me if I wanted out, and told me their plan for busting Ezra out, but I refused and realized after they left, there is nothing for me in the Empire so I saw my chance of helping and took it." He said and I nodded.

"You're very brave." I told him realizing that my face was still different and I was relieved when I felt my pocket and pulled out the syringe.

"Thank force it's still here." I said examine it.

"Can you wait on that I don't know how to fly and I don't know if you will go unconscious or not." Mouse said.

"I guess I can wait, it'll be fun to see Ezra's face when he sees me." I said and realized I could just run right now, leave the rebellion, leave the Empire and become a different person, but Ezra needs me and I need him.

"Come on." I told him walking to the cockpit and he followed. "We have an adventure in front of us."