Chapter 1

hey guys!! 👋 it's baileyyy! here's a percy Jackson series fanfic about the seven, starring leo- enjoy!

disclaimer: uncle rick owns all of the characters except for the ones I make up... you'll know who they are.

Leo POV

The Giant War was finally over. I still can't believe it- we defeated Gaea!! That definitely took a load off my mind.

But the lack of all of the fighting and pressured moments on the Argo II let new things slip into my mind- like Calypso mostly. I thought of her constantly. Everything around me reminded me of her. The cinnamon cookies in the mess hall reminded me of the sweet smell of her hair. The flowers the Demeter kids were planting gave me memories of me and Calypso gardening together. Heck, I can't even listen to love song without breaking down.

Why can't you just go to Ogygia and find her, you might ask. Well, don't you think I've tried?! I've gone on five desperate expeditions to try to discover her island again, but I'm starting to think its impossible.

"Leo... Leo!" someone said.

I looked round and saw my half sister, Nyssa looking at me with genuine concern on her face.

"Are you ok? You look as if you're in some kind of trance..."

"Yeah sis, I'm fine. Just thinkin'." I replied.

I flashed her one of my trademark grins- the grins that are completely fake and I use to hide my pain. I'd never admit that to anyone though.

"Ok. I just wanted to remind you that it's free time. Go hang out with your friends!" she ordered.

Nyssa always tells me that I don't get out of our cabin enough. Whatever.

"Ok, ok I'm going!" I replied.

I strode out the door and scanned the terrain for my two best friends, Piper and Jason. I've known them forever and we've been through a lot together. No one at Camp Half Blood really bothers to talk to me besides them. Without they're friendship, I'd probably run away.

I spot Jason over by the Big House, running his hands through his hair. He looked like he was upset. I ran over to him.

"Hey bro, why the long face?" I asked him.

He looked at me his eyes full of hatred, a look I've never seen him with before, at least aimed at me.

"Leo.." he started, his voice shaking with anger, "don't talk to me ever again, is that clear?"

"What did I do?!" I said, exasperated.

"You know what!" he seethed, "now get out of my life before I throw you out myself!"

I baked away, holding back tears. What did I do? I have to talk to Piper. She's Jason's girlfriend, she'll have to tell me.
I run to the Aphrodite cabin, hoping for answers.

___________________________

ok that's all for this time! I hope you guys are enjoying it! i will try to post the new chapter weekly. Pleaseee comment! I love constructive criticism, but please, no hate- I'm new at this... but ask me questions, comment, anything!! I'm writing this for all of YOU lovely people, so give me advice and ideas for the next chapter. thx guysss 😘 mwah lyyyy...

-bailsss