Chapter 11

Hey enjoy!

Disclaimer: Rick owns all this stuff

Piper POV

"So.. what now?" I asked Annabeth as we walked along a beaten path.

"We need to go the gods. See if they know anything," she replied.

"Easier said than done," I muttered.

"True."

We walked in silence, looking at our surroundings, wondering how we were going to get to The Empire State Building.

"We need to catch a cab, and go from there," Annabeth said, as if she was reading my mind.

"Oh," I said as I spotted a little yellow dot in the distance. "Hey look, Annabeth, a cab!"

She held out her hand and the taxi came to a stop.

We slid in, preparing to tell the driver to take us to NYC, but then we realized who the driver was.

"Lord Apollo?!" we exclaimed.

"In the flesh," he replied.

"Why...?" I started.

"Long story," he said. "Look, I don't have much energy to talk, I just got back from drivin' a kid all the way to LA."

Annabeth stared wide eyed. "What did the kid look like?" she questioned.

"Ahh, he was Mexican lookin with a tool belt and crazy hair," he said.

Me and Annabeth looked at eachother. "LEO!" we both yelled.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Take us to LA!" I said.

"Ok, ok," he grumbled and slammed down the gas.

I rolled down the window and let the cool wind brush my face and relax. We were one step closer to Leo, and that's all that mattered.

----------------------------------------------

Comment, vote, and follow!

-Bailey