Chapter 8

Hey guys! ok sorry about the long wait for an update it completely slipped my mind! I'll try to update quicker from now on...

Piper POV

It's been three days since Leo's been gone. And I'm worried sick.

I look out across the camp from the tree were I perch. Me and Leo used to climb trees together. The memory made my heart ache.

The worst thing was how powerless I felt. Unless I want to go trekking across the country, I'll have to stay at camp, miserable.

Ugh. I'd do anything to have him here right now, I thought. Wait... "I'd do anything to have him here right now!" I want to go on a quest! A quest to find Leo!

My heart fills with hope. I sprint to my cabin and grab a duffel out of the closet.

I throw a few T-shirts and shorts in, along with nectar and ambrosia. I pull my hair up into a bun and sling the bag over my shoulder.

Am I really doing this? I think to myself. Is it really worth the risk? I begin to give up and turn around.

But Leo would do this for me! No matter what the risk! I think suddenly. I turn back around and sprint away from the cabin before I have time to contradict myself again.

I run past the Pegasus stables to get to the forest when suddenly-

"Where do you think you're going?" A voice says from behind me. Annabeth.

"Uhh..." I turn around to face her. "I'm going to... um... the strawberry fields!" I say quickly.

"With a crammed duffel?" she questions.

"This is where I put the strawberries?" I say uncertainly.

"But it's already full. And you haven't picked anything yet," she says.

Ugh why do children if Athena have to be so dang smart?

I give up.

"Fine..." I mutter. "I'm going to look for Leo."

"I knew it." she says. "Piper why didn't you just tell me? I could help you."

"I thought you were gonna keep me from going," I replied.

"No I wouldn't. In fact, I want to go with you."

"Really?" I said, incredulous.

"Yeah. I've been worried about him too. And I don't think he really taunted Reyna."

"Me too. Jason does though," I sigh.

"Just forget about him, ok? Once we get Leo back and figure out what happened, he'll come around." she assured me.

"I hope your right."

"I always am," she smiles. "Just give me a minute to pack, ok? It's been a while since I've gotten the thrill if a quest."

"Ok," I reply and smile back too. "Are you inviting Percy?" I ask.

"Nah. It'll be a girls quest. And I think we both need a break from men," she replies.

"Has Percy been bothering you?"

"He's been kind of moody because of the whole Reyna thing," she says.

Ten minutes later she come back with a duffel.

"Let's go," she says and we link arms and walk through the forest, and out the border.

----------------------------------------------

I put in some Piper/Annabeth girl time for ya, hope you like that.

So I know the story is a little boring right now but trust me, it'll get much more exciting!!!

So how do you line the story so far? Yay or nay? comment please!

Remember: vote, comment, follow. k? haha byee for noww!

-bailsdog😘