Please don't go part 1

¨Mom, dad whats going on, why are you sad?", you said walking up to your mom and dad give you a hug like it was the last time they was going to see you.

"uh,hi sorry to interrupt but i'm ink what's your name", ink said with his hand out waiting for you to shake it . "I'm y/n", you said shaking his hand. "well i'm here to take you with me for awhile", ink said, "wait what why are you taking me from them," " y/n its to protect you, there are people right now looking for you all because you've figured out the code to the government top secret files we have to go now, so please come,"he said in a worried tone."ink, please don't take me from them,".He just looked at you and start walking towards you and kept taking a step back until there was no more space. He looks down and grabs your hand and pulls you to his chest whispering in your ear "i will protect you every step of the way, don't worry its alright,"he said then took a step back and turned to your parents and nodded and they nodded back, then he turn back around to you and said " Are you ready,"as he was staring into you eyes and you staring into his, you noticed that his left eye was shaped like a star. " hey are you okay,"you caught yourself staring at him. You just shook your head yes looking behind waving at your mom and dad, but then you decided to give them a hug, saying "i'll never forget you i'll love you till the day i die," then you bent down and hugged your dog and told her to stay here. When you was done you turned around and said "i'm ready,".

{sorry for this part being very short but part 2 comes out tomorrow. please follow and ask question i'm always happy to answer and maybe tell me who you think your going to meet next. oh if you didn't noticed this story is for girl readers. :)