I'm a punny guy

ink p.o.v.

I've noticed that y/n been down lately ever since yesterday and her dog die because of error maybe if I show her some of my drawings that will cheer her up,no,how about we draw together since we didn't get to do it yesterday because of the underfell brothers,no no, wait! I know! And old friend that I haven't seen him in a long time he never fells to make happy. 

Your p.o.v.

I saw Ink walk over to me he looked down at me and smiled,"hey come with me I want you to meet a friend that I know," I got up and followed him into passageway he made with his giant brush he held my hand the whole way through, when we got to the other side it was snowy to should I say snowdin walked me to this big house white house,"stay here,i'll be right back," he said with a smile. I sat on the edge of the step " we're a thousand miles from comfort,we have travelled land and sea, but as long as you are with me,there's no place i'd rather be,"singing this song at the end of the song I sang I heard clapping.

Inks p.o.v.

I never knew she could sing it was beautiful, she song like two birds in love.

Your p.o.v.

"wow your pretty sharp,you know I can sing as well but I end up coming flat,"I turned around a skeleton that looked like ink but  punnier, he made me laugh," high i'm sans,sans the skeleton, ink told me everything so I came to give you a rest from that so let's get inside,"when got inside it was amazing it was if they was ready for christmas" sans where are my-,""sans you've brought a human,what, that's a human right?,"the taller skeleton said"yay, she's a human,"" while hello human i'm the greeeeeeat papyrus what's your name,"I looked at him for a second not knowing what to say because he was so intimidating, I knew he wasn't trying to that's just how tall he is" human.......huumaan, are you okay,"I caught myself again staring at someone what's wrong with me."oh i'm y/n,"I said nervously, papyrus walk over to me and swung me up in the air, I felt my heart sink I was scared being 7 feet and 2 inches in the air is not my strong suit, I hate being high up, I grabbed on to his radius and ulna" oh human am I scaring you,because you are this high up in the air here i'll  put you down," I he put me down on the ground" so ink what brings you here with the human, and why is the human with you ?," " Well the human staying with me for a while because things aren't going the way they should at her home, I'm-,"y/n are you okay i'm so  sorry i've should of told him in private,"I cried when he said that not knowing when i'm going home, probably not the way he said it sounded like he was unsure.Ink gave me a hug as long as sans and papyrus." And even if you are not able to go home we could be your family,"papyrus said" yay, you won't be ," " sans, sans, sans don't you dare,""bonely,"I couldn't help it but laugh at papyrus anger" Thank you sans and papyrus, thank you for making me happy again," I kissed both of them on the cheek bone, they blushed like a tomato,I saw ink over there looking at me like he wanted one too "I didn't forget about you too,"I said while kissing his cheek." well it's time for us to go thanks for everything sans and papyrus bye," " bye y/n,"sans and papyrus said I turned around and waved bye. Ink open the portal and we both walked home back to the void.

{ hey guys I wanted to say thank you so much for 30 views I know I said that I would give you hint at 150 views but i'm so nice i'm going to give its to you right now the experiment went wrong now one with his father.If you know tell me in the comments below. Bye see you in the next story.}