Reunion

y/n pov

Watching Cross see his brother have a reunion is so sweet I started to cry, Sans came over to me and checked how bad my wounds were.

"Your wounds are out of my range for  handling,"Sans said joking and not at the same time.

"I can heal her,"a voice said coming from behind Sans, I looked up it was Crosses brother papyrus, Sans backed off and went to go join the rest of the group. Once he left I looked at Papyrus, he layed his hand on stomach, when I looked down I didn't realize how much blood I was bleeding.

"I wanted to thank you for renewing our world, and bringing me back to life, if it wasn't for you i'll still be dead and Cross would still be lonely,"before I knew it my wounds were gone.

"thank you,"I hugged him, he helped me to my feet, the pain that was going through me  not there anymore.

"y/n thank you again, keep doing what you do best,"he lightly punched my shoulder.

After the talk Papyrus and Cross walk back home, it was nice to see them back together, the brother bond. Sans came over to tell me bye.

"Sans, you are living I don't know if i'll sea you again hopefully we'll ketchup later,"I didn't understand what he was talking about I know that i'll see him again, since i'm staying with Ink. After Sans went through the portal Fresh waved to me,"catch you later homey,"then walked through the portal. I quickly went to the portal that took me home, and went through it, Ink was on the other side waiting for me, I ran to him, I tackled him.

"y/n,"he laughed saying my name

"Your healed Ink how?,"

"Crosses brother heal me, but there's something I need to show you,"he got up and took my hand we walked to an open portal, he helped me through it and on the other side we were in a house, it looked like I seen it before.........Wait, my home I haven't been here in a year.

"Ink why are we here I thought i'm not supposed to be here,"

"I know but were not going to be here for long because their getting ready to come with us,"

"They?,"that's when I turned around and saw my mom and dad, Iran to them and hugged them.

"I missed you guys,"

"we missed you too,"they said at the time, they turned to Ink and hugged him, Ink was getting excited and when he gets excited it not pretty, after they hugged Ink puked a lot of ink

"mom, dad you guys are coming with me ?,"

"yes they're coming with us,"Ink said

Once they were done packing Ink took the bag through the portal and helped my parents aswell through the portal, we got them unpacked, I noticed Ink started to walked away so I pulled him into the moment.

"your family too,"Ink's eye lit up, he hugged me and spinned me around, then without a second to waste Ink kissed me on the lips{skeletons don't have lip, so he kissed you with his teeth}. After all the pain and sadness went through happiness and joy came out at the end.

{ Hey guys thank you so much for the support for the months on this story and hoped you enjoyed the story, didn't know that it would end like that but, love ya'll coming out with a new story soon keep reading, and don't forget to vote, follow, and comment.}