Can't be

Fresh pov

Yo like really, we are going to die, just plain and simple, my friend y/n gonna die, sorry homey.

Half of the way y/n got tired and I had to give her a piggyback ride the rest of the way, I really need meat on my bones for carrying her and maybe I might get a little bit.

y/n pov

Fresh is sweet, it was nice for him to carry me the rest of the way there, but is he scared to face Cross if it is him? We came to a stop and I looked ahead with Fresh and in the distance was Cross with a ghost like child behind him like it was telling him what to do, and is that a little monster kid in his hold, no, no he's going to kill him. I quickly jumped off Fresh and started to run over Cross screaming.

"Don't do it Cross don't kill that little child, Cross listen to me!,"I slid to his legs holdings hold the bottom of his jacket. He kep his position and with the holding of the knife still staring at the child, then I started to cry thinking about how this couldn't be cross, I started to plead.

"Cross, listen you don't need to do this what's the purpose of killing the child and hurting this world you don't have to do thi-,"blood scattered across my face and body, then Cross slowly turned his head, and dropped the dead child and grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up. His eyes were not the sweet and gentle anymore they was full of hate and murder, Cross lifted his knife I had to think of something but couldn't, the only thing I could think of was pleading.

"Cross this isn't you, please,"but it was too late he started to swing his knife down but a blast hit him from behind, causing him to drop me, I quickly backed up, Fresh was right there by my side making sure I was okay but I wasn't really listening, I was too busy looking at Cross, and, and INK! He found me what is he thinking.

Ink started to fight Cross, this is all fault. Watching Ink he painted a sword to match Cross, they went back and forward then Cross dodged Inks attack and swung his sword forward at Ink very fast, that I could barely see that is was a there, all I saw was Ink falling to the ground and red gushing out of his chest, Fresh and I ran over to Ink, I put his head in my lap while Fresh was checking his wound, Cross started to yell words,"Stop it get out of my head, leave me alone, done make me hurt or kill another person!,"Cross fell to his knees, Fresh took off his jacket and ripped it into a long piece of fabric  and wrapped it around Ink ribs, then I spoke.

"Ink, you idiot why would you do something so stupid,"I started to cry into his chest, he put his hand on my head, and Fresh said,"What now."

{hey guys sorry for everything and the wait and the suspense but that's how i'm going to do it right now, and thank you so much for the followers votes, and funny comments but, down forget if you haven't, to follow, vote and comment.}