present

{don't play song yet.}

y/n pov

This party is awesome, I just have to stay way from Lust he's eyeing me like a pervert, Watermelon sans is so sweet and kind. I walked over to the big christmas tree is was amazing, then Ink grabbed me by the hand, and turned me around," y/n it's time for your surprise,"I jumped and down in excitment, the present was tall and big, Ink waved his hand for me to open it, I opened the lid and the box fell the ground and a man was standing there........., "BRUNO MARS, THIS CAN'T BE THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU,INK!,"he walked over to me, and touched my shoulder, a cold chill went down my spine,"so I heard you was y/n,"he knows my name,"i thought "well y/n i have a song for you, hit it,"{play the song.}. After the song was over Bruno Mars gave me a kiss on the head, and said,"maybe one day we will meet again,"he booped my nose and Ink helped him, and and showed him the way out. Fell sans came in front of me and pinched my elbow,I jumped back and yelled,"what the heck, what was that for !,"he just laughed, then cocked a smile while saying,"it was my present, you didn't like it ?".

Wait did he just as me that question, that hurt of course I didn't like it,"no of course I didn't like it, that hurt,"he smiled and walked closer to me, and grabbed my hand and kissed it with his teeth, you know since skeletons don't have teeth, he looked at me and smiled again,"i'm sorry, you know a lava you,"really a pun, a pun that can kill you if you touch it, really Fell really. I started to walk away, but Fell just teleported in front of me,"what do you want?," then he started again,"you know I would just wave but, I just want to sea how you are doing, are you whale?,"three puns when is he going to stop, so I decided to do a back fire,"so I fish you would stop, but I might have to krill you in your sleep,"he paused then laughed,"you are good at puns, where did you learn to do that?," I simply said,"all the sans,".

After a while all the sans and I danced, talked, and gave presents, then everyone started to go home, I noticed that Cross was getting ready to go back to his home, I ran over there before he went through,"Cross, where are you going?," he looked at me and walked over to me then pulled me into a hug,"I have to go home,"I hugged him back tighter," please don't go Cross, please don't,""I have t-,"he stopped talking because he heard me starting to cry,"y/n don't cry please, i'll visit you sometimes, don't worry, i'll be ba-,""NO I WANT YOU TO STAY, YOUR FAMILY PLEASE DON'T GO!,"my tears made a puddle on the ground, then I felt my hair getting wet, it was cross,"y/n,I love you, you are the best person I knew, and know, don't change that okay, now it's time to find my brother, i'll be back soon,"he let go of me and went through the portal, once he was on the other side he waved, then I remembered I got him a present, I quickly grabbed it and before the portal closed I handed it to him, then he gave me a present, before I could say thank you the portal closed.

{hey guys I just want to say thank you, for all the comments, and support, love ya'll and don't forget to like,vote, and follow, by sea ya'll later.}