Training

y/n pov

I've been watching Cross fight figures Ink made him, he seemed very steady in it. After he was done he walked over to me and sat down by my side he looked at me and said, "So i saw you watching me, did you want to learn y/n?," i was surprised, he's asking me and i just said," will y-yay why not," he smiled, then he got up and helped me up, he held out his sword," take it,"i looked at him hoping he wasn't going to tease me, because one thing i noticed about all the different sanes is that they have this urge to do it, so i slowly grabbed the sword, i notice a smile started to appear on his face, he let go of the sword and i fell to the ground," woah," he busted out laughing, ink came over and said something to him quietly in his ear, well if he had any, then went to a different au, i got up slowly trying to hold the sword up then i felt a hand on my back and belly pushing me into a position, that actually helped me holding the sword," you would stand like this,"he pointed out," ink told me that you've been having different au sans attack you, so i thought i could help you with self defence,"i looked at him, and gave him his sword back in a mad way," i don't need help with self defence i know it,"then i felt him tackle me, it scared me i froze," you said you didn't need help but here you are on the ground in my hold, if you know self defence get out of my hold,i think you are under a rest,"i tried as hard as i could but it was no use," okay you win i can't get out of your a rest hold," then he let me go, and helped me up again, i looked at him with a frown," you did that on purpose," i said in a puffy way," maybe, maybe not," he said so slyly," so first position yourself like me," so i tried to do his warrior position, he walked around and adjusted some of my movement, and laughed,"what's so funny?,"just the thinking of a punny joke,"i looked at him"tell me," him tried to contain himself,"okay so i went to the doctor because i ate food coloring, they told me i was going to be find but, i felt like i dyed a little bit inside,"i started to laugh not able to hold my position and fell to the ground and my head hit something.I looked up and i saw to skeleton's one looked like papyrus but sans and blue, and the other had i long yellow cape, with yellow boots with blue stripe on them.

 {okay guys i bet you know who they are but i have to go to school, i'll finish try to finish it today, just leave your answer down below.}