half&half part 2

G p.o.v.

So i'm stuck with a cute girl what should i do with her intell ink and frisk get back.Oh god now she staring at me no,no,no don't blush dan it i'm too late."yes...? ,""Are we going to just stand here or are we going to do something?,"okay just grab her hand and drag her with you wherever you are going.I know the perfect place the waterfalls i can scare her.

your p.o.v.

When asked what we were going to do he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the wet place where a waterfall was.He let go of my hand then he just looked at the water,i got up and took off my shoes and stepped in the water."what the-,"he picked me up and walked to the edge of the waterfall"ah heck no put me down!,""why you scared,""yes,""all i was going to do was jump off into a pond,""no,no,no,no don't you dare!,"he jumped off the waterfall going down it i screamed and squeezed his ribs so tight i felt his backbone pop.We fell into the water i sunk to the bottom and swam to the top of the water gasping for air."ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-,""y/n are you okay?,""ha ha ha ha ha ha......,i'm gonna kill you!,""oh sh*t,"

G swam out of the water and i swam right behind him, he was running but i caught up to him and jumped on his back causing him to fall."okay,okay i'm sorry,i'm sorry," i got up off of him and turned away from him"ah come on it wasn't that bad,"he said getting up and walking up to me"yes it wa-,"he hugged me from behind,behind, i turned around and tried to push him away to show how mad i was but he was too strong and instead of going back my head went straight into his chest"let me g-,"then i heard his stomach growl"hungry,there's nothing around for miles i guess i'm eating you,""yeah right,""i mean after all i am a monster and we monsters eat anything to survive haha," he held my shoulders very tight while saying that. Then i thought about that he wasn't joking."oh i'm just joking, at least you aren't in horrortale sans and papyrus would of ate you,come on there's pizza wait back at my house so are ink and frisk,"we went to his house and frisk and ink were right there waiting for us."So two questions, one why are you wet and two what took you so long?I told you it was just going to take ten minutes,"frisk said to G."well first you told me to keep her happy and do something with her,""yay but why be late,bone head,""that's it,"G ran to towards frisk and frisk ran inside."How about we go get some pizza somewhere else my treat,"ink looked at me waiting for a answer i got caught up in the fact that they were flirting like big time."Sure lets go," me and ink went to p/p{your favorite pizza place} and went back home.

{ well guys that's it for the end of half&half chapter thank you thank you thank you for the 100 reads love you all see you in the next chapter.}