PARTY ALL NIGHT!

Ink p.o.v.

"INK!,""what, what's going on,""Error's back, and i will kill him if he doesn't leave,""oh my god error leave her alone,".

your p.o.v.

I saw ink running straight to me,then he stand straight in front of me"what do you want from her?,""rElax I jUst cAme tO saY Sorry for what i dId,""you want to say sorry is this the real error or is this someone else,""aW shUt up iNk,"i looked over to error"so you came to say sorry but you don't have to i put it behind me because i can't stay mad at the world, things happen and things go either way,""so You FoRgive Me," "yes""well you will like me more because there's this party going on in underlust,""hold on i have to stop you right there error you are not going to take y/n to som-,"

ink p.o.v.

" He did not just do what i think he just did,error i'm going to kill you,"

your p.o.v

Now i'm in underlust, error took me to this thing that looked like a bar"are you sure this the place,""yEs i'm suRe,"when we got up in there he just told me to go look around.Walking around someone grabbed my hand"hey what are you doing,"it's lust sans"i was just about to ask you the same question, how about me and you go freak,""what no, and i know a song called "no" as well how about i sing it to you,"

Everyone stared at me making me turn to a strawberry,then everyone clapped"wow that, still doesn't change my mind about anything come here,""lust don't touch her,"it was ink, he was holding on to error so he could not get away"oh hey ink what are you doing here?,""i'm here to get y/n, so you won't do anything to her like you do to frisk, and you know you and her get frisky evernight,""so why can't i have her?,"then he grabbed the back of my shirt and ripped it off me body"lust no don't strip her,"i tried to run but he grabbed my leg making me fall to the ground, then he sat straight on me.Then i felt ink push he off and tackle lust to the ground and then they began to wrestle.I saw error looking at me"go help them get out the fight,""WhY dO i HavE tO dO thAt?,""because i said so do it now,""fInE,"error used the blue strings he used on me and my dog."Error put me down let me hit this pervert that keeps trying to strip y/n," "ink calm down lets just take you back home," error said to ink ,while error was trying to get ink to calm down,i looked over at lust he was staring straight at me, i saw that he was bleeding from the ribs"here can i at least help you without you doing anything to me,"he just looked at me so i took the long piece of fabric that came off me shirt from him ripping it and tied it around the bleeding rib"there not you are-,""thank you,"lust was hugging me not in a sexually way but just hugging me"i'm sorry,i will never do that again so can we be friends?," then he held out his hand and i shaked it."So we're good now right?,""yeah y/n we're good," i saw ink getting excited that we worked it out and that we are friends now, so ink doesn't have to get mad, to say the truth ink scary when he is mad, wait if ink excited"InK!," error was screaming at ink for throwing up on him."That's what you get,"i said"ThAt's iT,"error runs after me, then i ran to ink as he opens the portal and i run straight through it.

{hey thank you for being so patience with me i'm doing school work as long with this next chapter comes out wednesday.}