Half & Half

ink p.o.v.

I'm so happy to see y/n happy again and i'm really happy to see her smile it lights up the whole room as if it was art.Today I have a meeting with frisk in echotale and I hope  y/n will love her babysitter.

y/n p.o.v.

Waking up I saw ink standing looking at the different au's with his hand on his chin bone, he was thinking about something but what,I walked over to him"Ink are you okay,"" oh you are awake, I have a meeting with frisk in echotale just between me and her-rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,""oh god are you okay!,""yay, that happens when I am happy ,very happy,"Ink just throw up all over me and I don't know if it will come out."oh here let me help,you just need to know some useful tricks,"Ink did something with his hands, I don't think I can do that"you ready?,"" I guess," this time when he grabbed my hand he ran causing me to fall, he dragged me all the way through the portal.Getting back on my feet I looked up frisk and ink greeted each other well at least I think she is frisk" hello human don't you know how to greet a friend?,""scream!,"I turned around and slapped the person behind me because he scared me" ah help the heck!,"I turned around it was a skeleton with two cracks in his skull one under his left eye socket and the other above his eye socket but he was looking at me with anger,"I'm gonna kill you for that," he said getting ready to run" oh shiz nits,screeeeeeaaaaaammm,""get back here," I ran pass ink and frisk" do you think they well get along?,"ink said" yay g did the same thing with me ,""oh okay, well let's go," I saw ink a frisk leave i'd slowed down to see where that one skeleton went but when I turned around know one was there but looked back in the direction I was going, but when I did he was standing there I ran straight into his chest"gocha, you can't get away from me,"he had a tight hug on me but he didn't sound like he was being mean it sounded like playing."Could you let me go I don't like being this close to boys,""why I make you uncomfortable,""please can you just let me go,"but then he was trying to be funny  he picked me up like a newlywed's would"let me go ashehole,""aw come on I your babysitter i'm trying to keep you happy,""well this isn't making me happy,""okay,okay i'll put you down, only if don't run away dove,""sure sure just put me down," he put me down,but since he put me down I got to see a better picture of him he looks like my old teacher gaster,Mr.Gaster" is your name gaster you look like him,""wait hold up you know my father?,""W.D.Gaster right,"" yes thats my father,""omg you look just like himhe was my science teacher,but one day when I went  to school he wasn't there they said one of his experiments went wrong killin-,"I stopped and I looked over at him he was crying"i'm so sorry I didn't mean to,""no no you didn't know its okay my fathers still alive just inside me, its half & half, I still talk to him in my head,""well does he remember me hm?,""G""what""call me G""okay,well does he remember me?,". watched G's face stare at me while he was thinking.

G's p.o.v.

"Father do you know her,""sey ehs saw eht tseb tenduts ni ym ssalc lla s'A,llet reh I ssim reh,""okay father,". Her big and pretty eye's staring at me , don't mess up be nice as you can be to her after what ink told you what happen to her a few days ago.

y/n p.o.v.

I looked at G then he changed his face look" my father said he misses you," "really,he said that," I hugged G he wasn't ready for that but I hope today's going to be a good day.