Super Fresh

~0ne month later~

y/n pov

I'm so bored, Ink's too busy saving worlds to even notice me right now, I got up and looked around and noticed a portal that was open, I turned around and looked at Ink, like I said too busy. I ran over to the portal and slowly put my head through it, on the other side was a neighborhood just a normal neighborhood, I looked to my left and when I did that there was this skeleton, he looked like he was dressed like the 90's, I jumped back in surprisement.

His shades said 'yolo', he just stared at me and held out his hand, should I grab it, then his glasses said 'hurry' why does he want me to hurry. I grabbed his hand and as soon as I did he picked me up bridal style and ran, he doesn't even know me so I decided to speak.

"who are you, where are you taking me?,"I asked him in a calm voice.

"My names Fresh, and i'm taking you to my house, there's been some different version of me, going around marking red X's everywhere and anyone who gets in the way dies, but down worry as much I think I can protect us,"

You think you can protect us,hahahahahaha that's funny, I wonder who this guy is that is put red X-, Cross can it be, I know he said that he was leaving to find the other part of his soul but to kill people and put read X's everywhere this doesn't make since, I have to find him. I stopped daydreaming and realized that I was in a living room and Fresh was sitting next to me waving his hand.

"Hey y/n are you okay ?,"I looked at him

"yay, can describe him,"

"What do you mean?,"

"The version of you,"

"oh well, he had a red scar under his right eye and had a giant knife a-,"

"Cross, no, that can't be no no no no no, Cross you would never do something like that, when we first meet you was scared not a monster, ha while he is a monster, but........I need to find him,"

"What no, you are going to get killed,"

"Please, just trust me,"

"Find but once things get bad we are leaving,"

Fresh got up and I followed, did I really put myself in danger, I don't even know if I will make it, well there's only one way to find out.{Thank you guys for being so patient with me.}