Mr. John A. Hammond

In the Mystery Inc. headquarters building in Coolsville California, the famous Scooby-Doo gang were winding down after their scary and terrifying mystery of Timothy the Ghost Train in the U.K., which was very scary indeed, and they were happy to be home, but Shaggy and Scooby were more happy to be home.

Fred and Daphne relaxed on the large couches, whilst Velma sat in a seat nearby the lab, and Shaggy and Scooby were both in the kitchen, the two of them making themselves something to eat. However, there seemed to be two people missing out of the gang.

Daphne seemed to notice this. "Does anyone know where Braedey and Valka are?" She asked.

"Like, last I heard, they were out rallying in Braedey's new Dodge." Shaggy replied, as he held a rather large sandwich.

True to what he said, both Braedey and Valka were racing around in the hills of Coolsville in Braedey's new Dodge.

The new Dodge was basically a regular 1970's Dodge Charger, but outfitted with a specialised roll-cage and body, long travel suspension, limited slip-differentials, heavy-duty rally tyres, a bull-bar on the front, two spare tyres on the back, and ...

The new Dodge was basically a regular 1970's Dodge Charger, but outfitted with a specialised roll-cage and body, long travel suspension, limited slip-differentials, heavy-duty rally tyres, a bull-bar on the front, two spare tyres on the back, and with a 7.6L turbocharged and supercharged V8 engine, and produces up to 700bhp.

Braedey, who was driving, was smiling broadly and without a care in the world, as he slammed his foot down on the accelerator, making the car shoot ahead from 90 miles per hour to 150 in just a few seconds. Valka, who was in the passenger seat on his right, was as pale as a ghost, and was holding onto the roll-cage, and her hands had gone white at the knuckles.

Soon, the Dodge drove away from the mountain roads, heading off back to the gang's home

Soon, the Dodge drove away from the mountain roads, heading off back to the gang's home. Valka was happy that they were heading back home, but was still shaken up by Braedey's insane driving.

Once at the headquarters, the two Martins got out of the car, and the two of them entered the main part of the building. But, they didn't see the gang. They all walked over to the lab, and saw them all there.

"Gang? What are you guys doing in here?" Braedey asked them.

"We wanted to see what Velma had been working on for the past few weeks." Fred replied.