The Tyrant Lizard King, 'Tarzan' and 'Jane' VS The Untameable King

Previously...

The gang and family slowly turn towards the trees. Suddenly, as if appearing like magic from the trees around it, the creature appeared from it, as if it were a chameleon, and it eyed the gang with a murderous look in its eyes, as it growled at the humans.

The creature was standing 50ft long, 25ft high, and weighing 17 tonnes, with spiky osteoderms across its body and horns above its eye orbits, has well-developed forelimbs from a Therizinosaurus, with opposable thumbs, and sickle-shaped claws on ea...

The creature was standing 50ft long, 25ft high, and weighing 17 tonnes, with spiky osteoderms across its body and horns above its eye orbits, has well-developed forelimbs from a Therizinosaurus, with opposable thumbs, and sickle-shaped claws on each of its four fingers with the claw of the middle finger being the longest, the skin colour a grey/white, with eyes whose sclera is red-orange, teeth like a Rex, exposed like a crocodile's, varying in size, some jutting out at unnatural angles and many broken, with a total of 74 teeth, and has a roar as loud as a Jumbo Jet on takeoff. It was the Indominus Rex.

"IT CAN CAMOUFLAGE!!!" Braedey yelled out, and with that, he and the others sprint for their lives, as the Indominus Rex roared and chased after it

~*~*~

Braedey and Valka Martin, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Shaggy Rogers, and Scooby-Doo have been through a lot of crazy things, and that included with the Evil Masked Figure, the monster Scrappy-Doo, and along with the Witch's Ghost, Zombie Island, and even the Ghost of Timothy, but this creature, the Indominus Rex, was an entirely new level.

Braedey was leading, with Scooby and Daphne next to him, whilst Fred, Velma, Valka, and Shaggy were just behind them, and they were sprinting through the thick of the jungle, but the Indominus was keeping up with them. The lead brunette was thinking of a plan, and had an idea.

"Everyone!! Split up!!" Braedey ordered, and the gang all split up. The groups were...

•Braedey and Valka
•Velma, Fred and Shaggy
•Daphne and Scooby

The three groups immediately split up, all three going to the North, West, and East. The Indominus stopped for a moment, then headed East, where Daphne and Scooby had gone to. The Indominus roared out, and began to follow the scent of a Great Dane and some perfume fragrance.