Welcome To Jurassic Park

Inside the nerve centre of the park's systems, John and Robert walked into the place, where there was a large screen showing the entire island, whilst a number of computers were nearby.

"Weather service has been tracking a tropical storm, about seventy miles West of us." Rover explained, and John groaned in frustration.

"Why didn't I build in Orlando?" John grumbled.

"I'll keep an eye on it. Maybe it'll swing South like the last one." Robert looked at a screen that was tracking the weather.

"Okay. Start the tour program." John told a dark-skinned man with glasses on, who was Mr. Arnold, and he was in command of the computer system.

With a few key inputs, the tour program had started, and as the three men looked, they saw the cars were slowly rolling away from the front of the visitors centre at a good pace, and was heading away to the park.

John breathed a sigh of relief, as the cars headed off.

~*~*~

As Rex cars drove away, Shaggy, Scooby and Daphne, along with Gennaro, were in the first car, whilst Braedey, Fred, Velma, Dr. Malcolm and Valka were in the second car.

Soon, they were approaching the front gates to the park. They were two tall pillars on either side of the road, whilst having torches on them, and two large gates on either side. On the top of the gate was the name 'Jurassic Park'.

"Welcome to Jurassic Park." A voice then spoke out, and the large gates then opened for the cars. As soon as they drive into the park, the doors closed behind them and locked.

 As soon as they drive into the park, the doors closed behind them and locked

"The voice you're now hearing is Richard Kiley. Heh, we spared no expense." John's voice spoke out in the cars, as unbeknown to the gang or the others, he was watching them on the security cameras.

Soon, the cards were driving through forests on either side, whilst there was an electric fence up on both sides, made to keep the dinosaurs inside.