Raptor Breach And The Rex Being Tamed

After getting far enough from the fence and the sound of the roar, Braedey, Shaggy, Daphne and Scooby continued on their way towards the Visitor's Centre.

They finally walked through the front doors and find out that it's deserted. "Hello?" Braedey called out, which echoed through the reception area. There was no reply, and it seemed to be eerie. They reached the restaurant.

"I'm gonna have to find the others." Braedey then looked to Scooby. "Will you look after Daphne and Shaggy, Scooby?"

"Rokay." Scooby saluted to Braedey.

He smiled and patted Scooby's head. He then stood up and started to leave. "I'll be back soon guys. I promise."

As Braedey left, Shaggy limped over to a long table at the other side of the room where a load of food was placed. Daphne and Scooby followed as the three of them grabbed a plate of food and sit down to eat.

~*~*~

Outside of the Visitor's Centre, not far from the main entrance to the park, Braedey looked around for Valka and the others.

"Mum! Freddie! Velma! Mr. Hammond! Mr. Muldoon! Dr. Malcom!" Braedey called, then as he turned towards the gate, he saw his mother, bit she looked rather beaten up.

"Run..." Valka weakly told him.

"Mum!" Braedey called out to her.

Valka limped quickly over to him, just happy to know that someone she knew was alive. Braedey hugged Valka as she ran right towards him. They hugged each other tightly, and the two slowly began to head back to the Visitor's Centre.

But, as they do so, they heard thundering footsteps coming closer ahead of them. As they began to pick up the pace, the T-Rex bursts out from the trees, and roared at them. Valka was terrified of the sight of the beast, but this time, Braedey wasn't gonna back down to it. Then, he beats his chest like a gorilla, and performed his Tarzan call.

"AAAHHH-AAHHAAHAAA-AAHHAAHAAAA!!!"

The call echoed out, and if any dinosaurs heard this, they knew the King of The Jungle was here on the Island. The Triceratops herd groaned and bellowed out in reply, as did the brachiosaurs, even the Gallimimus cawed out also. Soon, the animals were beginning to move out.

The T-Rex stopped immediately, and looked at the brunette boy with slightly widened eyes. This human stood up against it, the King of Dinosaurs, and wasn't showing any fear to it. The Rex then did the one thing nobody would've expected this animal to do...

...it lowered its head, and bowed to the Martin boy.

Braedey smiled to the Rex, and he gently patted its snout. The Rex looked into Braedey's blue eyes, and knew that those eyes signified that of a true King. Braedey then climbed up onto its neck, as Valka slowly made her way to the large carnivorous animal. She slowly climbed up onto the Rex's neck, sitting just behind Braedey, and the T-Rex slowly got on it's feet.

"Okay. Let's give The Big One what it wants." Braedey declared, and the T-Rex roared out in reply.

~*~*~

Shaggy sat next to Scooby, as Daphne sat in front of us and the three of them ate in a comfortable silence. As Scooby looked up to Daphne, he saw her face was full with fear and terror, and the bit of jello she had on her spoon was wiggling, as she was shaking and looking behind Scooby and Shaggy.

They look behind them, and they see a mural of Velociraptors in a hunting potion. However, as they keep staring, the shadow of a real Velociraptor appears behind it, in the lobby. The three gasped quietly and looked at each other in fear.

~*~*~

The three friends immediately rush to the kitchens. "Quick, run down and hide behind the second aisle!" Daphne whispered quietly to Scooby and Shaggy.

They run down the aisle, as Daphne ran to the light panel, switched off the lights, sending the kitchen into semi-darkness, then made sure the door is shut, before she darted down the first aisle and crouched down behind it in time as the Velociraptor poked its nose through the circle window on the door.

Daphne manage to peak her head around and watch in horror as the door handle turned by itself and the door opened slightly. Daphne pulled her head back round so she's not spotted. 'Oh no...it's learnt how to open doors...' She thought to herself, her body full of fear.

"Daph, what is it?" Shaggy whispered.

"Velociraptor." Daphne whispered back not daring to move.

As they waited, the silence was suddenly broken by a loud barking sound coming from the dinosaur. After a while, it stopped and then, they heard the growling from a different Velociraptor. 'Oh great...there's two!' Daphne thought in horror.

She looked to Scooby and Shaggy and waved her hand, indicating for them to move. Scooby lead the way, crawling down the third aisle with Shaggy.

As Daphne moved to follow them, she saw one of the raptors walking down the second aisle towards her. She his back behind the aisle with her legs drawn as tightly to her body as possible and her head buried in them as she could hear both Raptors walking towards her on either side.

She suddenly heard pots and pans falling from on top of the second aisle, then she heard both Raptors stop for a moment. Daphne immediately started worrying for the other two. Just then, there was what sounded like a metal spoon clattering to the ground, making both Raptors stop again.

Daphne heard the Raptor on the first aisle jump up on top of the counting and makes its way back up. Then, Daphne suddenly froze as the Raptor on the second aisle actually walked past her and up the third aisle, amazingly it didn't see her.

Once she knew she was clear of the Raptors, Daphne quietly crawled around and sat on the first aisle waiting there.

After a short while, she suddenly heard a tapping noise nearby. She looked round and see Shaggy tapping one of the utensils on the floor to get the attention of one of the Raptors, then crawled into a cupboard behind her, he tried to shut it but the doors stuck. Daphne heard one of the Raptors running down the aisle, and then suddenly saw it, as it crashed into the metal surface as it saw Shaggy's reflection, and it fell to the ground semi-concious.

Shaggy took this chance to get out and crawl away while Daphne crawled up the first aisle to get away from the Raptor in case it comes around.

Two minutes later, Daphne heard feet and claws running on the floor. She looked over the top and saw Scooby running into the walk-in freezer, the second Raptor right behind him. Then, she saw Scooby and the Raptor fall as they ran into the freezer. Shaggy and Daphne run over and as Scooby managed to get out, Daphne and Shaggy shut the door only to have the Raptor's head in way.

After a while of pushing, the head finally retreated and Shaggy puts a pin through the handle to keep it locked in as it roars and screams from inside. Shaggy then grabbed Scooby and the three of us run back out of the kitchen towards the restaurant. But, unbeknown to the three, the first Raptor had shaken off its regained conciousness and watched the three friends run out.