Going Home

Soon, the Triceratops, Scooby and Daphne, got back to the Visitor's Centre, and she had been put in the back of the jeep, next to Dr. Malcom, and the three-horned animal headed back to the jungle, free of the monster that was of the Indominus Rex.

Then, Rexy, with Braedey and Valka on her back, walked up, and she seemed rather sad to see her new friends leave her now. Braedey sensed this, and felt bad for leaving also.

He gently patted Rexy's snout, and she gently licked his face, making him chuckle. "It's okay, Rexy. Maybe one day we could see you again." He promised, and Rexy nodded to him.

Put your faith in what you most believe in
Two World, One Family

Braedey and Valka climbed into the jeep, along with Fred, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby.

"Mr. Hammond, After careful consideration, I've decided not to endorse your Park." Braedey said to Kohn, as he got into the car.

"So have I." John says as he hits the gas peddle, and the car took off.

Trust your heart
Let fate decide

A while later, the help and the people finally reached the helicopter pad, where a helicopter was already waiting to go. I tell dad to help the others into the chopper first, which he does.

After helping the others get into the chopper, Braedey saw John walk away and looking over the park. "John. It's time to go." Braedey lead John back into the copter, and closed the door behind him as he got in.

As the copter took off and left the island, Daphne leaned her head against the window, and as she looked out, she watched a lots of birds flock around and into the sunset. She smiled to herself, then looked over to Braedey, who seemed like he was ready to go home.

~*~*~

To guide these lives
To guide these lives we see
(Put your faith in what you most believe in)

Back on Isla Nublar, Rexy stomped over on a helicopter pad nearby the main building, and looked out to the unfinished buildings that were part of the park, but her eyes were looking at a helicopter flying away. She knows the human boy will be back soon, and no matter what, he will always have a place in this jungle island, especially since he was Tarzan.

Two Worlds, One Family!!!'

So, in order to declare his place on the Island, Rexy breathed in, and unleashed a powerful roar that echoed our across the island, signifying the place of Tarzan.

Then, as Rexy was about to walk away back into the main jungle, she heard something in the distance

"AAAHHH-AAHHAAHAAA-AAHHAAHAAAA!!!"

~*~*~
The End.

A/N: apologies for this last chapter being short, but this it the End of 'Scooby-Doo On Jurassic Park'.
So, what did you think about this story? Was it good? Is there something that I missed?

Tell me in the comments below, and I'll respond.

Also, 'Two Worlds, One Family' belongs to Phil Colins and Disney